‘Auditors’ - Friend or Foe?

You generally can.

Whether it's a decent or normal thing to do is another story.
I know you can which is why they get away with and the fact they are recording means people are less likely to punch them. Notice how you don't see their faces, usually just the dregs who help them

Nissan Sunderland appears to ‘pass’:

Audi Newcastle appears to ‘fail’:

I wouldn’t say they serve no purpose as they wouldn’t get the level of views they attract on social media.

I know the bloke doing these audits. He's been to prison several times and iirc on video he confirms having a sexual harm prevention order. He's an absolute scumbag who would do anything for money and that's before the Bulley filming and this channel. He was recently interfering with air ambulance space. Had dozens and dozens of girls eventually figure out his dodgy behaviour after fraudulently getting them to pose for photos and videos, who came together and got him jailed. Absolute dodgepot.

I know you can which is why they get away with and the fact they are recording means people are less likely to punch them. Notice how you don't see their faces, usually just the dregs who help them

The one posted above does share his face, albeit I think he's an exception.

Last edited:
I know the bloke doing these audits. He's been to prison several times and iirc on video he confirms having a sexual harm prevention order. He's an absolute scumbag who would do anything for money and that's before the Bulley filming and this channel. He was recently interfering with air ambulance space. Had dozens and dozens of girls eventually figure out his dodgy behaviour after fraudulently getting them to pose for photos and videos, who came together and got him jailed. Absolute dodgepot.

The one posted above does share his face, albeit I think he's an exception.
What a helmet, he even says he goes unannounced just in case there's something negative. Who is the fuck is he?

What a helmet, he even says he goes unannounced just in case there's something negative. Who is the fuck is he?

To be honest, I'm not actually opposed to security staff actually having to know and abide by rules - same with the police. But the vast majority I watch, the manner that these things are done and the actual knowledge of the auditors doing them is what is really questionable imo.

He was ranting on about SIA badges before and how the place was breaking the rules. Had no idea that not needed for certain roles if employed in house by the company, for example. You'll also find he reserves his highest levels of aggression for females, in one of the videos he's very quick to put his hands on female security.

Wish there was still proof of loads of stuff the wrongun was up to ~10 years back, that he was never prosecuted for.

I couldn't care less about their 'rights, if I don't want to be filmed then I won't be filmed. Imagine thinking it's acceptable recording someone who doesn't want to be recorded and coming out with 'its a public place I can film what I want', you f***ing can't mate or shouldn't be able to anyway. Love to see them get a smack
The employees could avoid being filmed by not walking over to him.

I wouldn’t say they serve no purpose as they wouldn’t get the level of views they attract on social media.

DJ Audits was making between £8k- 12k per month off YouTube Ad revenue when he had only half the subscribers he gets today, so he’s making up to £25k per month now and increasing.
Serve no purpose other than lining their own pockets then.

There's a lot of things on social media that get a lot of views, most of that serves no purpose either :lol:

There was one on YouTube from Sunderland called public eye who had a proper annoying voice and knew fuck all. Just wanted a reaction from police. Must’ve been outed as a wrang un somewhere along the line as he and all his videos disappeared a while ago

To be honest, I'm not actually opposed to security staff actually having to know and abide by rules - same with the police. But the vast majority I watch, the manner that these things are done and the actual knowledge of the auditors doing them is what is really questionable imo.

He was ranting on about SIA badges before and how the place was breaking the rules. Had no idea that not needed for certain roles if employed in house by the company, for example. You'll also find he reserves his highest levels of aggression for females, in one of the videos he's very quick to put his hands on female security.

Wish there was still proof of loads of stuff the wrongun was up to ~10 years back, that he was never prosecuted for.
Which auditor is that mate?DJE Media?

Some absolute weirdos around.

I'm sure there's some value in what they do to highlight genuinely poor or dangerous practices, but most I've seen are just trying to make someone with no clue how to deal with them, look like a fool......and that deserves a good cattle prodding.

Some absolute weirdos around.

I'm sure there's some value in what they do to highlight genuinely poor or dangerous practices, but most I've seen are just trying to make someone with no clue how to deal with them, look like a fool......and that deserves a good cattle prodding.
And the whole "they know the law" thing is tripe too. They have picked one thing and read it a few times and now think they are Kavanagh QC.
DJ Audits (Nigel Dicks) seems to be the biggest idiot of the lot mind. There was something on Facebook of people turning up at his business and standing outside filming. Not really a shock given these thickos are generally hypocrites, that he was not happy with them and had a good old rant :)

And the whole "they know the law" thing is tripe too. They have picked one thing and read it a few times and now think they are Kavanagh QC.
DJ Audits (Nigel Dicks) seems to be the biggest idiot of the lot mind. There was something on Facebook of people turning up at his business and standing outside filming. Not really a shock given these thickos are generally hypocrites, that he was not happy with them and had a good old rant :)
Aye maybe given time, the hunter becomes the hunted.

Back