‘Auditors’ - Friend or Foe?

Apache Inbound

Midfield
‘Auditing’ has massively increased over the past 2 years on social media with prominent auditors such as DJ Audits turning up, unannounced outside of various businesses, filming from a public place and flying a drone over the premises with a view to audit/inspect the location and learn more.

All apparently legally and above board yet much to the annoyance of business owners and workers who often confront or call the police.

Are these so called auditors doing a public service in carrying out lawful activities, educating and preserving our rights - or just announcing nuisances?

For further context - DJ Audits make £8-£12k per month from his YouTube channel alone - potentially double those earnings based on his similar following on Facebook- so there’s clearly a monetary interest to be considered.

Never heard of this channel specifically.

Auditors in general though - foe. Not a public service. They’re overwhelmingly politically right/conservative, and their auditing serves their political agenda, not the need of the public.

Classic example being the groups going around schools and hospitals during the period COVID restrictions were in place, attempting to “inspect” and “serve papers” to headteachers and hospital managers.

The democratisation of media publishing has many harmful outputs, and this is up there with the type of folk who do TikTok pranks in terms of significant negative impact.

Last edited:
They are infantile lunatics. I saw one clip where one of them walked into a police station wearing a full face balaclava and toting an AR-15. Surprisingly the cops didn't shoot him but forced him to the ground at gunpoint and disarmed.

They are infantile lunatics. I saw one clip where one of them walked into a police station wearing a full face balaclava and toting an AR-15. Surprisingly the cops didn't shoot him but forced him to the ground at gunpoint and disarmed.

The yank ones are mental for sure. I’m considering the UK ones in this instance.

Absolute bellends but they can serve a purpose, not that it should be down to them mind. They came in to our work building (it's supposed to be a secure site for a start) and exposed the flaws and gormless security staff. Instead of security simply saying it's private property, stop filming and leave they went on like helmets and ended up having 3 of them around this one kid spouting off all kinds of shite. Needless to say the open revolving door is now locked and there are some different security personell

Very suspect individuals. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one do any kind of a sensible audit, they normally just try and provoke some poor bugger doing their job for YouTube views. I’ve heard people should play Disney music as the clips then can’t be shown on YouTube.

Weird was gonna post a thread about this the other day. I find it a bit bellendish on the whole but the guy who does the job centres is bang on about the way they breach gdpr

I used to enjoy all of that common law for the UK and sovereign citizen for US type thing about 10 or so years a go, but 99% of the auditor videos are too forced and predictable. They've gone to a premises where they know they will get a reaction, and once you've seen one, you've seen them all really. I don't mind them doing it with police because every officer should know by now what is going on and to just let them go about their business, its ridiculous that some officers still don't know basic laws.

I do still enjoy watching people film their interactions where the whole situation is totally organic, as they can be interesting still.

Absolute bellends but they can serve a purpose, not that it should be down to them mind. They came in to our work building (it's supposed to be a secure site for a start) and exposed the flaws and gormless security staff. Instead of security simply saying it's private property, stop filming and leave they went on like helmets and ended up having 3 of them around this one kid spouting off all kinds of shite. Needless to say the open revolving door is now locked and there are some different security personell
Play a popular song on your phone on loudspeaker, they will soon waddle off

They struck near us ( got a security guard the sack ) so I knew they were coming.

The one going round Teesside has a Covid mask on and a hat, you can see him coming a mile off.

I just played it dead relaxed , then got me phone out and started playing a song by the Eagles.

He fucked off then.
Haven’t seen it on YouTube yet so hopefully in the clear.

I used to enjoy all of that common law for the UK and sovereign citizen for US type thing about 10 or so years a go, but 99% of the auditor videos are too forced and predictable. They've gone to a premises where they know they will get a reaction, and once you've seen one, you've seen them all really. I don't mind them doing it with police because every officer should know by now what is going on and to just let them go about their business, its ridiculous that some officers still don't know basic laws.

I do still enjoy watching people film their interactions where the whole situation is totally organic, as they can be interesting still.
It's like getting in mile tysons grill for half an hour wanting to get knocked out and complaining when they do. Dickheads.

They struck near us ( got a security guard the sack ) so I knew they were coming.

The one going round Teesside has a Covid mask on and a hat, you can see him coming a mile off.

I just played it dead relaxed , then got me phone out and started playing a song by the Eagles.

He fucked off then.
Any copyrighted music will just get the video taken down.. it's a great counter ploy

He fucked off then.
Its the prfect reaction. As soon as you interract with them they won't leave until police are called.

Phone out, tunes on and go about your business. None of the footage will get uploaded.

Back