‘Auditors’ - Friend or Foe?

What an idiot. If you go in to a private business expecting confrontation, don't be surprised when you're confronted.

He also points out that there isnt any solar panels as if it's some kind of law they've broken 😄.

It's more obvious in those videos he's got no idea what he's doing and is doing it because he's seen others doing it.
That's the thing people shouldn't react but then he'll probably not get any views and it would be a little victory for him

Post-jail he started by filming people trying to drive through flooding, whilst working as a hairdresser. Apparently he would also move temporary signage to increase likelihood of people driving through flooding where signage would usually warn them when road is flooded. After that he filmed the body of Nicola Bulley, then transitioned in to refugee hotels.

Is this DJE?

What was he jailed for - any link?

Is this DJE?

What was he jailed for - any link?

He was jailed for fraud. However he's fortunate, as there was a real perverse motive behind the fraud that I suppose didn't cross a certain barrier. Was easy to unravel, given he's thick as fuck. Involved a lot of lasses coming together and clocking he'd been doing the same perverse shit with all of them. Like I say, he admits on camera to old bill that he has a sexual harm prevention order.

He's also been done for arson and various other bits over the years too.

Last edited:
I do get it. Confrontation is all these videos are for and I'm not at all surprised that you watch them.

Meaning?

These videos attract millions of views.
He was jailed for fraud. However he's fortunate, as there was a real perverse motive behind the fraud that I suppose didn't cross a certain barrier. Was easy to unravel, given he's thick as fuck.

He's also been done for arson and various other bits over the years too.

Any links?

Any links?

He's a lifelong wrongun. These don't even cover the half of his antics.

Last edited:
He's a lifelong wronguns. These don't even cover the half of his antics.

Well well well, clearly just an arsehole that thinks he's above the law

And a name change too?

Blimey, certainly has a checkered past.

I've seen these when mind numbingly bored. They have never actually audited anything and are mildly annoying. Not as annoying as big 20 accountancy actual auditors, who cannot reconcile a set of accounts and mess your work week up for a fortnight though.

You would have thought, it's just a natural reaction for some people though, I know I'd probably kick off if he tried to film me doing my job. Probably lose my job🤣
I watched two videos and both times he stayed on the public path. If staff are daft enough to confront him there then he's gonna film them to get views.

Back