£400mn gets you Brentford..

So if it wasn’t a fiasco what was it? Not all fiascos result in relegation.

Start counting from when yer Carlos Kickaballs started turning up and it’s a bit closer. I for one certainly don’t want to be relying on oil money to keep the norffs flag flying high.
ok it was a fiasco but not damaging...they didnt get relatgedt and his vaklue in the market doesnt seem to have been harmed

Their current owner is an Oxford physics graduate and a data analysis wiz

Hopefully he buys us and teaches Speakman a thing or 2 like

Last edited:
One of the reasons for the formation of the premier league. Centralise the power (profits) in london. Got absolutely nowt to complain about. Football league was “northern”, FA was southern. All FA had was the cup and England team. Cup not the draw it once was. England not very profitable.
League had weekly interest, around the country, at every level. The crescendos (crescendi?) of the end of season battles/rewards. Route into European cup. Not like the sporadic interest (profits) of the cup or internationals.

I've had a few in there, that whole area has changed so much in the last 10 years.

It has, the old dears died, they built a football stadium behind the pub. Griffin Park, ( 4 pubs at each corner still there I believe) is now expensive housing
Kew engine building and music museum?

So if it wasn’t a fiasco what was it? Not all fiascos result in relegation.

Start counting from when yer Carlos Kickaballs started turning up and it’s a bit closer. I for one certainly don’t want to be relying on oil money to keep the norffs flag flying high.

I don’t think it is mind?

One of the reasons for the formation of the premier league. Centralise the power (profits) in london. Got absolutely nowt to complain about. Football league was “northern”, FA was southern. All FA had was the cup and England team. Cup not the draw it once was. England not very profitable.
League had weekly interest, around the country, at every level. The crescendos (crescendi?) of the end of season battles/rewards. Route into European cup. Not like the sporadic interest (profits) of the cup or internationals.

Being in that there London is considered investment aswell as the property is always in high demand.

Back