£265 for a coffee

Like an espresso martini. You don't need a shaker and all that shite, just dump coffee and vodka into a glass.

I make my own espresso martinis at home. Fuck paying £15 for some overpriced, poncey shite.

To save money I sometimes use soil from the park across the street instead of coffee grounds and use rain water instead of vokda. You can hardly tell the difference.

"Three-time UK barista champion Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood"
I didn't there was a contest for making coffee. I thought the coffee machine did the work?
There's certainly levels to making coffee. Machine is just a tool, there are lots of factors involved.

Dialling in the beans, for starters.
I make my own espresso martinis at home. Fuck paying £15 for some overpriced, poncey shite.
To save money I sometimes use soil from the park across the street instead of coffee grounds and use rain water instead of vokda. You can hardly tell the difference.
"That's because it is mud, sir"

Be some idiot who will pay it

Same as 2k for a steak with a bit of gold leaf on it with a bloke who lets salt run over his elbow
It’s remains a source of amazement to me. So many f***ing morons paid such a premium for a steak, served by some random bloke, who simply seasoned it at the table.
Marketing genius tbf.

Cheers, I'll give that a go in the plastic glasses I got out the bargain bucket

You can buy a 300 gram jar of coffee from Tesco for 6 quid. It will make 166 cups of coffee.

I will leave you to contemplate the absurdity of the price of cups of coffee bought from cafes.

Be some idiot who will pay it

Same as 2k for a steak with a bit of gold leaf on it with a bloke who lets salt run over his elbow

If i was loaded I would try it, we cannot take anything with us when we pop our clogs so I would make it my mission to eat, drink, smoke, buck the finest things the world has to offer within reason.

Obviously a £ is a £ but the value of a pound isn't the same to someone with too much.

Even if a was a trillionaire, i wouldn't give salt bae (sp?) anything mind.

Whilst on holiday in Bali we had some of the Luwak coffee which is considered a luxury over there.

Completely wasted on me, I just necked it whilst our guide savoured every drop.

Nowt special

Back