£15M for a new Primark

Status
Not open for further replies.

You HAVE to have a private sector investor to do ANYTHING. Primark are willing to invest something. Good thing. Doesnt excuse the inactivity on a myriad of other fronts. Doesnt stop this being a good thing.

You HAVE to have a private sector investor to do ANYTHING. Primark are willing to invest something. Good thing. Doesnt excuse the inactivity on a myriad of other fronts. Doesnt stop this being a good thing.

What about the idea for a Crown Court that was mentioned for the Vaux site, no private money there.
Mind you do have to have a council that actually wants to improve the place and be willing to put the work in to get tenders like this.

What about the idea for a Crown Court that was mentioned for the Vaux site, no private money there.
Mind you do have to have a council that actually wants to improve the place and be willing to put the work in to get tenders like this.

just a bit of pedantry, but that was Farringdon row, not Vaux

I'm thinking of the retail sector but I take your point.

If we aint got one..then we'll have one..surely theres some in the posh end of the world anarl..;)

Yes it's private investment but still needs the councils go ahead, hence twat face putting his mush in again in a "look what I couped" effort, what about Vaux, the Holmeside triangle and the new bridge to mention a few, seems to me they have even given up commissioning the model makers these days, I recommend euthenasia for the idiots that vote these shitheads in.

Yes it's private investment but still needs the councils go ahead, hence twat face putting his mush in again in a "look what I couped" effort, what about Vaux, the Holmeside triangle and the new bridge to mention a few, seems to me they have even given up commissioning the model makers these days, I recommend euthenasia for the idiots that vote these shitheads in.

application for government funding submitted last month, find out at the end of the year if its been successful

http://www.newsunderlandbridge.com/Best and Final Bid.asp

Tories pulled the funding..........

So are there any plans for the building that currently houses Primark or will it just become another empty shell as Joplings and also the former Littlewoods/T J Hughes building is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back