£150 quid a month on Takeaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy hint: cut out the middle man costs by simply eating your neighbours pets.

I can't understand the popularity of takeaways like. Except for fish n chips and pissed kebabs I can cook anything I'd want (burgers, curries, stir fries, pizza, Nandos type chicken, noodles, etc) better, cheaper, healthier and reasonably quickly. And the bint does the washing up.

This, other than fish & chips, I don't think i've ever had one that actually tasted that nice

For 2???

What the hell do you order?
That's a lot of food for 2 people surely! Me and my lass get a Chinese every Saturday which includes a starter, 2 mains, rice and noodles which only comes to £15 max. I think even with half a duck included you would be struggling to spend £35.

Who would of thought it but i think i`ve ballsed it up. Was 150 per person spent on takeaways and eating out but it arnly showed fat people ramming takeaways down their necks
Sounds more like it.
That's a lot of food for 2 people surely! Me and my lass get a Chinese every Saturday which includes a starter, 2 mains, rice and noodles which only comes to £15 max. I think even with half a duck included you would be struggling to spend £35.
We get shitloads on the rare occasion we order one. Comes to about 22 quid and I eat the leftovers the next day which is usually a canny meal in itself.

When you first see £150 a month on takeaways, you think bloody hell. Then on looking back at myself in my younger years, £150 seems to be about right, was mostly a takeaway Fri/Sun night, and throw in a odd Burger King/McDonalds/KFC etc, and £150 is easily reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back