£150 quid a month on Takeaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

i still wouldnt say i spent 150 on that anyhow, nowhere near it. thats 300 snots a month for a couple, lazy bastards....get the oven on

i still think thats way ower the top tbh
I probably don't but if I go for a meal it's normally around a ton for 2 of us.

i still wouldnt say i spent 150 on that anyhow, nowhere near it. thats 300 snots a month for a couple, lazy bastards....get the oven on

i still think thats way ower the top tbh

It's much better to eat out in different place than slave away in the kitchen man.

Then for the times you can't be arsed, get a curry ordered.

Kitchens should be taken out of houses IMO.

the last comment is of course a joke!

you must eat in a far higher class of establishment than me mate :)
We probably eat out a handful of times a year with having two babies.
Nice to push the boat out when we do, I am away a fair bit with work so get sick of eating out.

I think the only sadder thing than people who live on takeaways is people who total up how much they spend a month on takeaways.

Handy hint: cut out the middle man costs by simply eating your neighbours pets.

I can't understand the popularity of takeaways like. Except for fish n chips and pissed kebabs I can cook anything I'd want (burgers, curries, stir fries, pizza, Nandos type chicken, noodles, etc) better, cheaper, healthier and reasonably quickly. And the bint does the washing up.

Takeaway once a week for us - anywhere between 4 and 20 quid a pop a time for the 2 of us. We will pop out for tea a couple of times as well so another 20quid a pop for the 3 of us.

I looked at that and thought it was a ridiculous amount, then I totted up what I must spend a month...
:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back