£1 million a week for Haaland

not 100% on this but I think there are players in England on £250 grand a week, million a month. Which I personally think is obscene

fee and potential wages , you are looking at around 1/2 a billion over five years for haaland

remember the old “short career” stuff? Yes back in the day but now it’s just getting out of hand
It’s because football is popular. And people pay to watch in person or on tv. And buy shirts

If that money doesn’t go to players, it just goes to the billionaire owners instead

not 100% on this but I think there are players in England on £250 grand a week, million a month. Which I personally think is obscene

fee and potential wages , you are looking at around 1/2 a billion over five years for haaland

remember the old “short career” stuff? Yes back in the day but now it’s just getting out of hand

Think how many nurses the tax on that pays for.

It’s because football is popular. And people pay to watch in person or on tv. And buy shirts

If that money doesn’t go to players, it just goes to the billionaire owners instead
It’s getting to much now. I’m priced out, even at safcs level never mind premier league etc.

i hoping it doesn’t happen as it will drive up those just below the elite wanting £100 grand plus. There has to be a point where it stops

It’s getting to much now. I’m priced out, even at safcs level never mind premier league etc.

i hoping it doesn’t happen as it will drive up those just below the elite wanting £100 grand plus. There has to be a point where it stops
How much is a Sunderland season ticket these days? About £400 or something? So £20 a match? That’s not ridiculous value when you think of how much a pint is, or a meal, or a trip to the cinema, or a concert

He doesn’t get that kind of dosh every week tho mate.

$85 million from films, more for endorsements, annual pay of $125m. Probably got a longer peak than a footballer as well. Not really making a point here mind, other than the fact that I think there's plenty others making ridiculous amounts! If someone feels he'd be worth what they pay him then fair enough

Back