£1.3m Bid for Premier League Player

Yes im biased because i know the family personally but I honestly believe if Lewis comes in he will thrive and be one of if not the best CB in the division.

The reading move came a year too early dont let that cloud your judgement.
Is he a mag fan?

Yes im biased because i know the family personally but I honestly believe if Lewis comes in he will thrive and be one of if not the best CB in the division.

The reading move came a year too early dont let that cloud your judgement.
The lad clearly has ability and I think he’d be a very good buy for us, maybe he just needs a move to kick start his career bit like a lad called John Egan who did alright going to league 1 from a premier league club

The fact that we are making a couple of bids in excess of 1m each is great news. Would be a good statement in league one. Time to pull this window round.
I've been trying to keeo my anxiety about the window so far in check and stay confident that we will get the right players in the end.

Fingers crossed we are about to start doing that. I wonder why it's taken this long.

I know him better than most and before you take the time to call people idiots on message boards take the time to think about people’s individual circumstances. The lad has his struggles but this board means a lot to him and even if that seems a fictional world to you it’s probably very real to others. Not saying people can’t disagree but I don’t see the need to take it any further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back