£1.3m Bid for Premier League Player

To be fair I remember @Hawyatt Earp posting about emails he’d seen saying the takeover was done before Xmas which turned out to be rubbish. Surprised you’re still trusting him marra.

Sorry mate, I’m a bit lost with this, not sure if you’re talking to me or about me. I did see lots of emails, I think it’s widely known one of our dislikable Directors was emailing a number of people about it going through and they did announce the agreement on Christmas Eve (I think?!). The confirmation dragged on of course, but he’s not involved in anything major anymore..

Good news that the club are in a position to pay that sort of money if true, however, whilst not wanting to sound like a killjoy, he would hardly set pulses racing.

I hope it works out if that's who we're after, but Gibson was very poor at Reading only last season.

For that sort of money, which will easily be in the top 10 of record fees paid in League One, I'd be wanting as close to a guaranteed success as is realistically possible. I know people will cite Grigg here but you know what I mean.

Will be fully behind him if he does sign of course and maybe the reported fee is for a different target.

Back