Zero to Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cattermole?

Bit left field but in his early days he was arguably only ever a few seconds from a red card or rash tackle . Now he's worked on his temperament and his technique and he's the first name on the team sheet for me.

I've always thought he was quality me, just young that's all, infact MON would never of got sacked if Cattermole hadn't missed the whole of that season IMO, hes been a vital player for years

Nyron

For all his tricks and shit had us with our hearts in our mouths, he played a huge part in us going up in 2006/07 and staying up the year after, aided of course by the excellent Evans.

When he first signed I thought what the fuck is he.

In terms of being underwhelmed when we signed him to being a hugely important player for us...

Borini :cry: ;)

Nos is rightly getting the plaudits here but I also remember how underwhelmed I was when Dave Watson pissed off to big club Man City. We got some unknown lad called Jeff Clarke as a makeweight.

Clarke won me over.

Kevin Phillips

When he signed I looked myself in the mirror and asked myself,

"How is this no mark going to get us in to the premiere league of this nation? He's got 25 in 59 for Watford. Utter shite. Fuck him. Fuck the board. Fuck the boards."

Welbeck.

Everybody said he was shit, not good enough etc. He was immensely disliked for a month or two, then played up front once or twice and all of a sudden he was a world-beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back