Younguns at the Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest bug bear from last night, not talking bairns but they must've been around 20 year old, four of them. Turned up 20 minutes into the game, left at 30 minutes for a piss all 4 of them, came back then left at 40 minutes for a pint of piss from the bar. Did the same second half, up and down every 10 minutes on mass. First international at our ground in 13 year, they may have well stayed in the pub. Before anyone else says they've paid their money etc, tell that to the row of us who had to keep standing up for the little pricks who obviously couldn't hold their beer to get out, as well as the rows behind who had their view of the game constantly interrupted. Rant ower !!

My biggest bug bear from last night, not talking bairns but they must've been around 20 year old, four of them. Turned up 20 minutes into the game, left at 30 minutes for a piss all 4 of them, came back then left at 40 minutes for a pint of piss from the bar. Did the same second half, up and down every 10 minutes on mass. First international at our ground in 13 year, they may have well stayed in the pub. Before anyone else says they've paid their money etc, tell that to the row of us who had to keep standing up for the little pricks who obviously couldn't hold their beer to get, out as well as the rows behind who had their view of the game constantly interrupted. Rant ower !!

Good lads.

My biggest bug bear from last night, not talking bairns but they must've been around 20 year old, four of them. Turned up 20 minutes into the game, left at 30 minutes for a piss all 4 of them, came back then left at 40 minutes for a pint of piss from the bar. Did the same second half, up and down every 10 minutes on mass. First international at our ground in 13 year, they may have well stayed in the pub. Before anyone else says they've paid their money etc, tell that to the row of us who had to keep standing up for the little pricks who obviously couldn't hold their beer to get out, as well as the rows behind who had their view of the game constantly interrupted. Rant ower !!
One reason why I dont attend matches anymore. Does my f***ing head in.

Mags .......

Miserable fucker - they're just learning how to drink man. Best way is to sit still and tell them to fuck off - makes them go the other way. :cool:

On a broader point with the new tv contract money through the gates is less an issue so build the sol to 65,000 (thanks sir bor for your foresight) and let kids in for a quid. Build our fanbase for the future.

Get a furkin life man

Thank the Lord you don't sit next to me then :lol:

I can't believe actual real life humans so lazy they can't bide standing up 4 times over 90 minutes actually exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back