Younguns at the Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe actual real life humans so lazy they can't bide standing up 4 times over 90 minutes actually exist.

couldn't agree more. who gives a flying fuck. imagine these fuckers trying to cope on the fulwell end

personally, i think its daft paying your money and only seeing 40 or 50 minutes of actual footy. but if thats what they want to do, then crack on, i couldn't give flying fuck as long as they aren't harming anybody.

couldn't agree more. who gives a flying fuck. imagine these fuckers trying to cope on the fulwell end

personally, i think its daft paying your money and only seeing 40 or 50 minutes of actual footy. but if thats what they want to do, then crack on, i couldn't give flying fuck as long as they aren't harming anybody.

I was on the Fulwell end for years marra, key point is everyone was already standing, not last night, they spoilt the view of the game for loads of people but as long as they had fun ey !

Exactly, it's a match not the bloody theatre .......... it's these 'tut-tut' wankers who are ruining the atmosphere at grounds these days.

So they can't see everything for the entire 90 minutes ffs.

Do they never ever need to go for a piss or to snaffle a crafty Ovaltine on the concourse :rolleyes:

three blokes who bring their kids sit along from me in the south stand, they're up and down at least 5-6 times per half leaving the kids on their own. The Liverpool game at the turn of the year I counted 19 through the game. f***ing irritating as fuck

three blokes who bring their kids sit along from me in the south stand, they're up and down at least 5-6 times per half leaving the kids on their own. The Liverpool game at the turn of the year I counted 19 through the game. f***ing irritating as fuck

f***ing stewards ....... they should leave their stinking kids at home :evil:

I can't believe real humans can't read an OP and work out we stood up 4 times in 20 minutes. Smart arse !!

All before half time
That is ridiculous like,4 times in 20 minutes,they might as well of stayed down on the concourse and watched the game on tv whilst drinking at the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back