Yorkshire post losses of £7 million

Again just highlights how appalling our punishment was. As they have basically got away with similar losses that we sustained.

These losses are due to Patel sacking the whole staff for absolutely no reason and then getting legally shafted by every single one

Handing the likes of gough the biggest wage in county cricket

It’s hard to give a better example of incompetence at board level than Patel

So annoying watching this unfold over the last couple of years, know for a fact had it been us we'd be out of business and back to being minor county by now

Not sure I see much difference if Graves covers the losses like the ECB did ours.

Especially when he was the one making the decision over Durham too.

Somewhat hypocritical I'd say.

It was Gold Medal Shithousery.

Him and Bransgrove always wanted to see Durham get busted down a few notches.

Well we're back in Division 1 and Yorkshire can enjoy at least another year in Division 2.

The most appalling thing is that they’ve been able to bring back the racism enabler and corrupt bastard Graves back completely unfettered after a year or so off.

I can’t agree I think the whole things been a total farce and forced by politicians and ECB officials trying to make themselves look good.

And I’m usually on the other side of these arguments but it’s I been a witch hunt to bring Yorkshire down. Simple as that.

The DCMS MP committe was a total and utter disgrace

Read Atherton’s views in the times, totally agree with him
It was Gold Medal Shithousery.

Him and Bransgrove always wanted to see Durham get busted down a few notches.

Well we're back in Division 1 and Yorkshire can enjoy at least another year in Division 2.

Although I agree on this. Different issue tho,

Last edited:
I can’t agree I think the whole things been a total farce and forced by politicians and ECB officials trying to make themselves look good.

And I’m usually on the other side of these arguments but it’s I been a witch hunt to bring Yorkshire down. Simple as that.

The DCMS MP committe was a total and utter disgrace

Read Atherton’s views in the times, totally agree with him

What about the ‘corrupt bastard’ bit. That still stand? 🤔

The most appalling thing is that they’ve been able to bring back the racism enabler and corrupt bastard Graves back completely unfettered after a year or so off.
You forget that they were given the draconian punishment of not being able to stage a test match for one whole English winter.

Did people want Yorkshire to go bust like? Some of the comments seem to suggest that, would be awful for the area.

As that what was going to happen
I’d expect Yorkshire and Middlesex to name two , to have similar penalties imposed on them as to what were imposed on Durham

If either go pop

Cest la vie

The loss of test cricket to Yorkshire in winter was an utter farce

I’d expect Yorkshire and Middlesex to name two , to have similar penalties imposed on them as to what were imposed on Durham

If either go pop

Cest la vie

The loss of test cricket to Yorkshire in winter was an utter farce

2 wrongs dont make a right, having no test cricket in the north at all can not be a good thing

Did people want Yorkshire to go bust like? Some of the comments seem to suggest that, would be awful for the area.

As that what was going to happen

I think people would’ve simply liked Yorkshire to be treated in the same sort of manner that we were. It’s not a good luck when you’re not on a level playing field.

Back