Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

@lequipe: Yann M'vila à Sunderland lundi http://t.co/7Bgfk0e5XU http://t.co/Ubi4jqPd7Y

My pigeon French is good enough to know that lundi means Monday

Hadn't actually thought of it like that, it's a very good point :lol:
Yann M'Vila is expected to Sunderland on Monday to pass his medical examination prior to signing a one year contract . As announced on Saturday , the French international will therefore , unless turnaround , continue his career in England, when he was released from his contract with Dynamo Moscow, where he arrived in January but had not been used in official competition .

In some ways I'd rather they were Mags, I could excuse there snideyness towards everything Safc much more than if they were Sunderland fans
Agree, its a bit fcking sick if you ask me. Taking the piss out of their own club and fans? I really dont get what they get from it??

Baffling to say the least

For a year, worth the gamble to see if he can keep it together and get his fitness up. Had potential but went off the rails.

If he has a good season though, he'll be free and half of Europe will be interested so we won't be able to tie him down for longer. Better to have a good player for a year than not at all of course, but I wish we would take a gamble if we believe he's up to it and tie him down for longer.

If he has a good season though, he'll be free and half of Europe will be interested so we won't be able to tie him down for longer. Better to have a good player for a year than not at all of course, but I wish we would take a gamble if we believe he's up to it and tie him down for longer.

Think with his record we need to be careful. There will be options of extensions etc so am ok with that.

There might be something there to review the situation in January?
If he looks like getting up to scratch and Dick likes what he sees. I see no reason why we couldn't extend the contract before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back