Yann M'Vila

Status
Not open for further replies.

If people listen to this they'll have no problem - just click on the arrow beside "Pronunciation by Amdii".

http://forvo.com/word/yann_m’vila/

;)

i have worked with many people from Sunderland...i have to say that the accent doesn't bother me with one exception:

the word "curry" which for some weird reason seems to sound like "kerry" to me.

be that as it may, i have often wonder whether names suffer from being a little bit of lost in translation in conjunction with the aforementioned local pronunciation of certain words

not a criticism more an observation as non of us speaks the queens English

Get this signing wrapped up and go all out for januzaj.

Followed by a forward and the alleged other midfielder we want. I can't see the forward happening like.

Spot on. Transfers take a while and other clubs do too, people just don't notice as much.
Other than the obvious major signings like Sterling most transfers at other clubs slip under the radar. Outside of SAFC I pay little attention to rumours at other clubs it's bad enough listening to all the shite regarding us never mind paying attention to the tittle tattle going on at Watford or Leicester.

i have worked with many people from Sunderland...i have to say that the accent doesn't bother me with one exception:

the word "curry" which for some weird reason seems to sound like "kerry" to me.

be that as it may, i have often wonder whether names suffer from being a little bit of lost in translation in conjunction with the aforementioned local pronunciation of certain words

not a criticism more an observation as non of us speaks the queens English
I get the Kerry shite from mates from gatesheed and Newcastle, cuhreey the way they say it's suppose to be said, hadaway and shite.

If we were to get Januzaj though would that not be the other midfielder he is talking about?
Doubt it, januzaj will be used in the front three we need someone creative in the midfield three.

I get the Kerry shite from mates from gatesheed and Newcastle, cuhreey the way they say it's suppose to be said, hadaway and shite.

Doubt it, januzaj will be used in the front three we need someone creative in the midfield three.

Agree to an extent, however i still feel Defoe is going to be the main striker, with AJ and Lens either side of him.

If Januzaj comes in it will be to either play behind Defoe or where AJ is and Aj will operate more centrally.

That i'd be more than happy with.

To then go out and sign another big name (in Sunderland terms) to be a creative midfielder, i just don't think we'd be able to.

Players like AJ, Lens, Defoe, Januzaj, M'Villa, Cattermole, Larsson, Rodwell aren't going to want to sit on the bench at Sunderland or be used in a squad rotational system. We're just not a big enough club at present to have this many "big name players". that is something i never thought i'd hear myself say.

Unless of course someone is leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back