Xbox One Fifa 15 SMB - LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have set fixtures than a free for all tbh, will almost definitely take longer but a bit of structure to this would be better in the long run I reckon.

Didn't realise we had a new thread but I did bring this idea up on the UT Cup thread.

Koole - Camerong87
Yea, decided to use random 4 star teams rather than UT. I'll add you on now mate.. If you can take West Ham mate, thats the next spare team in order. Unless you want to take Newcastle as SAFC Rhys does not wanna use them? :)

Would rather have set fixtures than a free for all tbh, will almost definitely take longer but a bit of structure to this would be better in the long run I reckon.
From past experience, ie: Fifa 13, possibly 14, that idea was decided against - people play the 1st half lot of fixtures, and because people arent on line or days, others get bored and then drop out, especially if they arent anywhere near the top half of the league

Didn't realise we had a new thread but I did bring this idea up on the UT Cup thread.

Koole - Camerong87

Not me running it marra, its a free for all :lol:

WBA ffs

I agree.

Should have done it in sections once every has played games in that section then move on (if that makes sense)

Otherwise you could have someone who has played 15 games and someone who has played 1, which is daft.

Last edited:
Ok I'll be on.
On now, mate just invite me once I get it loaded

Should have done it in sections once every has played games in that section then move on (if that makes sense)

Otherwise you could have someone who has played 15 games and someone who has played 1, which is daft.
Whilst that may be the case, people just lose interest like I say, I remember a couple years ago where people dropped out because they were waiting on others to come online and play games. It never worked, and whilst this may also not work then at least we got it started, lets just see how it pans out

On now, mate just invite me once I get it loaded

Whilst that may be the case, people just lose interest like I say, I remember a couple years ago where people dropped out because they were waiting on others to come online and play games. It never worked, and whilst this may also not work then at least we got it started, lets just see how it pans out

If you did it in sections its just like the cup/tournament, and that has gone class so far. That will be completed in about 7 days total from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back