Xbox One Fifa 15 SMB - LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set up a spreadsheet to record results. Well, found it online but its canny and will do the job! Just need someone to set deadline for entries and I'll set about doing fixtures. These wont be set in stone, and can be played whenever 2 player are online.

We recommend you play both home/away fixture at the same place (well, one straight after the other) then post up the results (if one of you post both results, then we wont have duplicate posts with scores etc)

Last edited:
If were not doing UT. I'll happily take any 4* team i don't mind but don't want to pick my own. Randomly would probably be best way about it.

once all entries are in (upto 20) then get a mod to pick them

Pick 20 teams once there's 20 players and use an online generator. Same as I did with the tournament

CSKA MOSCOW for me if we are picking our own

Last edited:
Whatever Everyone agrees on? If its 20 people then randomly picked PL teams? (i know theres 5 stars of course)

Ok, just working on the results setup. When I've finished I'll see what 4 or 5 star teams we have, then make a list (unless you wanna do that MC?)

Go for it mate.

Do a poll to decide of it 4 or 5 star and random teams or pick your own.

Sounds like you're offering to find 20 4* teams there ;) lol
Arsenal
Everton
Liverpool
Spurs
Atletico
Real Sociedad
Valencia

I'm not at my Xbox, but there's 7.
Used to be a few in Italy, but I'm assuming Juve/Roma have went up and Inter/AC have dropped to 4.

I'll be on at 11 so will take look then.

Got 13 players so far, can start working out fixtures but another 7 would make it up to 20, thats 38 games 19home/19away.

Right Lads, the roster (how USA of me!) has been complied/setup. No real fixture order, as long as we play each other twice - if each player can setup and invite their opponent that would be good.

If one player can post both results, I will update, and then every other night, I will post up the league table.. :)

@BDI - safcdave21
@Vipers1990 - fcbarcelona1990
@TaylorBoosh - TaylorBoosh
@peterleeblackcat - ADW1990
@daveftm86 - daveftm86
@Dexter - Mr Tans
@Pacific - Ravage88
@Live In Hope - Hoffmeistersmb
@Mackem Chris = MACKEM CHRIS (the I in CHRIS is a lower case L) ;)
@Philcore - Metatron666
@Westoe SAFC - kevdhoushby
@iPabs - iPablo 94
@safcrhys - Rhys1879SAFC
@mackem1979 - Trevseymagoo

@MunkyHeed, @Plank, @Koole, @Mr Bojangles (Are you all up for the league chaps) - At the time of posting this, we have a spare 5 spaces on a 1st come 1st served basis.

@Mr Bojangles - Cheers for that, but its sorted :D ... I was just in the process of posting this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back