WWE 2K15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lose a defense or something. It took until I was on main event and 2 years in til I got the retirement match.
I'm up to 68 overall now. Starting to move. On superstars etc

Just win at battleground and got 50,000 SP

Last edited:

Im overall 92. Im only on smackdown. Hoping story lines start soon as i'm just doing dark or tune-up matches. Had a brief feud with the shield but it went as soon as it came. Think i have over 500k fans aswell

Im overall 92. Im only on smackdown. Hoping story lines start soon as i'm just doing dark or tune-up matches. Had a brief feud with the shield but it went as soon as it came. Think i have over 500k fans aswell

You should get one with Bryan after. I'm a heel so I low blowed him to set up a feud.

So is this worth picking up? Haven't bought it since 12, played 13 didn't seem that different and 14 didn't really look any good.

Are the graphics as good as they look in pictures too?

So is this worth picking up? Haven't bought it since 12, played 13 didn't seem that different and 14 didn't really look any good.

Are the graphics as good as they look in pictures too?

Graphically it's as you'll have seen on the advert......it looks beautiful. I haven't played enough to comment on the gameplay yet.

The gameplay is class imo you have to have your pacing right. You can't just fly into a match and run about for ages. I got counted out with Rusev when the AI decided to take the match up on to the stage, was just about to make it and ran out of stamina and lost. Also sometimes you'll be really low on health & stamina, hit your finisher and crawl into the pin making matches intense at times because you might not make it over in time.

Here's a match I just had with Bryan, was brilliant.

@jsdftm04 @Lester1979

The gameplay is class imo you have to have your pacing right. You can't just fly into a match and run about for ages. I got counted out with Rusev when the AI decided to take the match up on to the stage, was just about to make it and ran out of stamina and lost. Also sometimes you'll be really low on health & stamina, hit your finisher and crawl into the pin making matches intense at times because you might not make it over in time.

@jsdftm04 @Lester1979

Great example of a technical match there. The AI was matching really well with your style yet it still looked random enough.

Great example of a technical match there. The AI was matching really well with your style yet it still looked random enough.

I was buzzing when I countered his knee like :lol: I'd have been fucked if that landed. I've 5* ratings for matches nowhere near as good as that.

@jsdftm04 @Lester1979

Class match. Add me on PSN - FrankWheeler - I'll give you a match sometime. Got the game on Friday and I'm on 89. Won the IC title earlier and dropped it just as quickly - now I'm in a programme with The Shield. Loving it so far.

Class match. Add me on PSN - FrankWheeler - I'll give you a match sometime. Got the game on Friday and I'm on 89. Won the IC title earlier and dropped it just as quickly - now I'm in a programme with The Shield. Loving it so far.

Aye I will, I'm 95 overall and still on Smackdown :lol: Was breezing everyone at 91 even made Bryan look like a total jobber in a second Feud which annoyed me to be honest, they were all gimmick matches and the only one I struggled in was a Steel Cage match at Extreme Rules but I still won. Upgraded myself to 95 after that and matches have become harder but I'm still not losing :lol: tempted to take my manager off but half the time the AI don't even pin me and on the rare occasion I have to do two finishers. I'm practically full blown heel. I haven't been offered any title shots at all which is frustrating. I still love the game like it's definately a step in the right direction, they just need to give you the chance to upgrade the difficulty levels and give you stuff to do between feuds because tune up and dark matches are tedious as fuck.

Aye I will, I'm 95 overall and still on Smackdown :lol: Was breezing everyone at 91 even made Bryan look like a total jobber in a second Feud which annoyed me to be honest, they were all gimmick matches and the only one I struggled in was a Steel Cage match at Extreme Rules but I still won. Upgraded myself to 95 after that and matches have become harder but I'm still not losing :lol: tempted to take my manager off but half the time the AI don't even pin me and on the rare occasion I have to do two finishers. I'm practically full blown heel. I haven't been offered any title shots at all which is frustrating. I still love the game like it's definately a step in the right direction, they just need to give you the chance to upgrade the difficulty levels and give you stuff to do between feuds because tune up and dark matches are tedious as fuck.
I can't make heads or tails of the face/heel bar. I have a block bit in heel, covering about 60%. Then about 20% each blue and black on face side

I can't make heads or tails of the face/heel bar. I have a block bit in heel, covering about 60%. Then about 20% each blue and black on face side

Odd, I was face for ages then when I got to smackdown I intentionally lost a match by DQ and it all went to heel with a small bit of red bar then changed my moveset to include loads of dirty moves and removing the turnbuckle in the skills thing and also sometimes steal finishers :lol: Now just a small bit of black in the Heel bar.

Do the managers walk to ring with you or just appear at ringside after entrance?

Having some bother with this on Xbox One. Stuck on synchronising data when I try to load it up. Took ages to get to 100% then immediately started again. Anyone had this issue on this or any any other games? Might just try reinstalling

Finally worked immediately after clicking Post :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back