WWE 2K15

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had no problems yet like, i am on PS4 though ;) :cool:

Put the Invasion mode on and ended up facing @MKB 's CAW...FFS :lol: I'm now up to Main Event and an 80 overall, mind It's annoying that MyCareer is only Normal Difficulty, Absolutely chinned Rusev last night.

How mint is John Cena on this years game.

We were doing a universe mode and came up against Cena first time as Orton (on legend). Cena was Rkod and then punt kicked and he kicked out :eek:. Then he won with an AA (seems harder to kick out of finishers this year).

Cena also went on to win the royal Rumble Afew months down the line too. I beat him via count out like :lol:

How mint is John Cena on this years game.

We were doing a universe mode and came up against Cena first time as Orton (on legend). Cena was Rkod and then punt kicked and he kicked out :eek:. Then he won with an AA (seems harder to kick out of finishers this year).

Cena also went on to win the royal Rumble Afew months down the line too. I beat him via count out like :lol:

It's not like Cena to kick out at 2. :lol:

Regal has just asked me to be his Tag Partner in his final WWE run in MyCareer, will end up in me taking him on in a retirement match. :cool:

Regal has just asked me to be his Tag Partner in his final WWE run in MyCareer, will end up in me taking him on in a retirement match. :cool:
I'm stuck me like. Can't beat rusev in the number one contenders match whatsoever. Had about 5 tries, I just lose and have to fight somebody else then back to rusev.

My bloke is like 58 overall and can't get near beating him

I'm stuck me like. Can't beat rusev in the number one contenders match whatsoever. Had about 5 tries, I just lose and have to fight somebody else then back to rusev.

My bloke is like 58 overall and can't get near beating him

Have you upgraded momentum and that? there's loads of stats. Took me a while to realise I needed to improve stamina and momentum. I keep getting murdered of Mark Henry.

Have you upgraded momentum and that? there's loads of stats. Took me a while to realise I needed to improve stamina and momentum. I keep getting murdered of Mark Henry.
Upgrading everything but still on 58 and getting nowhere.

Upgrading everything but still on 58 and getting nowhere.

Focus on the damage based ones for a while maybe? Also get traits like ruthless agression which gives you more desruction when outside with grapples and enviromental attacks.

Focus on the damage based ones for a while maybe? Also get traits like ruthless agression which gives you more desruction when outside with grapples and enviromental attacks.
Just tedious when I can muller him. Get up to 50%. He does a few moves and is instantly on 85%. Always reverses my finisher anarl

Just tedious when I can muller him. Get up to 50%. He does a few moves and is instantly on 85%. Always reverses my finisher anarl

Are you on Normal difficulty or have you managed to somehow get it higher? He was a piece of piss for me.

Are you on Normal difficulty or have you managed to somehow get it higher? He was a piece of piss for me.
Haven't touched anything so normal I imagine.

Annoying when I go to do my signature and sort of glitches. I lose it and get no finisher

Finally Nxt champion. Got to face another CAW for #1 contender match, then beat Neville for the title.

My caw is basically darren young :lol:

I'll post a pic of mine later he looks a right bellend :lol: got Regal's Heel music as my entrance now.

I'll post a pic of mine later he looks a right bellend :lol: got Regal's Heel music as my entrance now.
I started off with some bloke with a juan cuadrado hair cut. Long trousers. Now got a darren young style Afro, white trunks with blue trim :lol:.

Glad you can totally change your look etc bar height. Keep you interested without starting over etc.

Do you know how long the career runs for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back