WWE 2K15

Status
Not open for further replies.

That soon and no new screenshots or videos. This can't be a good sign. It will either look incredible but play like crap. Or look crap but play really well. I hope I'm wrong. Oh and strong rumour Sting is this years pre order bonus.
You never know mate, it might play crap and look crap.

That soon and no new screenshots or videos. This can't be a good sign. It will either look incredible but play like crap. Or look crap but play really well. I hope I'm wrong. Oh and strong rumour Sting is this years pre order bonus.

At E3 they only invited a select few people and only showed pictures I think.

A 2p career would be great, universe mode is alright but just win every match.

Also hope they overhaul the rumble.

At E3 they only invited a select few people and only showed pictures I think.
It will more than likely embargoed. When lifted the gaming websites will show us what they saw. From what I hear it was a next gen Cena head.

It will more than likely embargoed. When lifted the gaming websites will show us what they saw. From what I hear it was a next gen Cena head.

To be fair, if they are giving the game an overhaul it may end up suffering given they only have a year to do it really. I was reading rumours that they were going to delay it and release it in WrestleMania season next year, which honestly I think makes more sense anyway for a release window.

Sounds great. He's old and shit. Like putting Clint Hill on the cover of FIFA.
Might give this a go if there's some depth to it and the online actually works without lagging.
They're normally boring though unless mates have it.
:lol:

You never liked Austin? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I loved Austin before he turned face, he was a rebel before then and ended up playing for the fans like very other babyface,

I was only a bairn at the time like. I only got to watch the tapes my cousin gave me. Mind I consider myself lucky to have been introduced in the era of Austin, Rock and Foley who are my top 3 guys of the past.
I prefered the era before with the Hitman, Taker, Michaels, Owen, Bulldog and that ;)

To be fair, if they are giving the game an overhaul it may end up suffering given they only have a year to do it really. I was reading rumours that they were going to delay it and release it in WrestleMania season next year, which honestly I think makes more sense anyway for a release window.
That would make sense. Get it released in a less crowded window anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back