Wrestling - Part 3

Tuesday, April 28
King of the Ring – 8 ET/ 5 PT
Continuing the action from Monday’s Raw, the King of the Ring Tournament semi-finals and finals will take place live on the award-winning WWE Network.

Sounds like the qualifiers will be on RAW tonight. Looking forward to it! Who do you think will win?

Sounds like something they'd have Ryback or Rusev do well in.

Sounds like the qualifiers will be on RAW tonight. Looking forward to it! Who do you think will win?

Sounds like something they'd have Ryback or Rusev do well in.
He is going to have a terrible 2015 after he quits to Cena next month.

I predict a Ziggler win

Fell asleep at the main event so just caught up now.
Kane interfering. Boring. Made a predictable finish. Seth is great as the weasel coward champ though.
PPV started well then faded. 6/10.

Can't believe people are trying to say Reigns/Show was good, It was dull as fuck. The Cage match would have been 10 times better if there was no interference and Rollins won with an RKO and pinned him.

I don't think it was good by any stretch but I think it might have been slightly better than I predicted it would be. The finish was terrible though, they used the exact same one the last time they did a Last Man Standing match. Just no creativity whatsoever.

Agree re: the cage match too. Like I said before, cage matches are old hat and there's really nothing you can do in one that hasn't already been done, there's rarely a half decent cage match these days.

That PPV was the worst thing I've seen in the wwe since Batista in skinny jeans

Like Joe says, the first hour was brilliant and probably saved it.

Who are people wanting to see in KOTR then? Quarter Finals are on Raw then the Semi and Final are on the Network Tuesday.

I'm hoping for.

Cesaro
Harper
Ambrose
Neville
Kidd
Barrett
Sandow
Miz

Back