Wrestling - Part 3

Miracle Violence Connection vs Steiners matches are tremendous. Love Doc and Gordy.

Probably the last time we saw him at his best.
I really enjoyed The Rock attacking Cody backstage, it had a Austin v Rock vibe to it when they had fight on the bridge with the fact they went outside the arena and it was pissing down

I usually lie in bed for a bit and watch highlights of WWE on wwe.com. I swore to myself that I would watch AEW or stream something else like MLW as they are more about the wrestling than the production side of things. It’s not about the fancy pyrotechnics and large videos. But lately I have found the Bloodline v Cody storyline to have really been ramped up. The highlights last night were incredible. More gritty and interesting than the tame family scenes of recent times.

Last edited:

See Internet wrestling fans on the Facebook and wrestling forums going on about roman Reigns being forgotten and overlooked... so fickle and easy to distracted about the latest hot thing 🤣

I posted on a wrestling fb meme that the tribal chief doesn't need to get involved with the nonsense as he sent the rock to do it 😎

AEW having Osprey vs Shitbanta is utterly embarrassing, dogshit match from the best wrestler in the world, one with absolutely no story whatsoever as well.
No story but your comments don’t reflect the match whatsoever.

Was decent, not great. And still better than any match WWE has put out over the last week

Was decent, not great. And still better than any match WWE has put out over the last week

Hang on WWE did matches? They've been completely overshadowed with The Rock stuff it's actually easy to forget.

The Rock starting a gimmick telling all the producers to fuck off is silently becoming the best thing about the whole thing however. He overextended by 15 minutes in that stupidly long segment, then he was cut short in the segment where he was slapped by Cody - People in the audience were vouching that the cameramen were telling him to hurry up - The whole PG thing but then telling Cody to blade now he went completely off-script in the last 5 minutes on Monday

Hang on WWE did matches? They've been completely overshadowed with The Rock stuff it's actually easy to forget.

The Rock starting a gimmick telling all the producers to fuck off is silently becoming the best thing about the whole thing however. He overextended by 15 minutes in that stupidly long segment, then he was cut short in the segment where he was slapped by Cody - People in the audience were vouching that the cameramen were telling him to hurry up - The whole PG thing but then telling Cody to blade now he went completely off-script in the last 5 minutes on Monday

Class that, gotta love The Rock.

Nowt on tv so Just watched Dark Side of The Ring episode about Brutus The Barber.
When I was a kid In the 90s I always assumed, or possibly misremembered, that he was in a car accident.
Parasailing it was.
Unbelievable that what seemed like a knee to the face, albeit at speed, could do that kinda injury :eek:

Nowt on tv so Just watched Dark Side of The Ring episode about Brutus The Barber.
When I was a kid In the 90s I always assumed, or possibly misremembered, that he was in a car accident.
Parasailing it was.
Unbelievable that what seemed like a knee to the face, albeit at speed, could do that kinda injury :eek:
Wonder what true story is for him not speaking to hogan. His lass seems to be a handful.

Parasailing it was.
This season of DSOTR is the first time it’s felt a bit thin on stories.

I watched the Earthquake one, just seems like the bloke had a decent life. Died young but was a good worker and a family man.

This season of DSOTR is the first time it’s felt a bit thin on stories.

I watched the Earthquake one, just seems like the bloke had a decent life. Died young but was a good worker and a family man.
One of the most memorable heel turns when Tugboat joined with Quake. Not much to go on after that like. Staple in the 80s Earthquake, killed Damien.

Back