Wrestling - Part 3

My Saturday morning routine is get up, go to parkrun, get home and watch The Rock’s latest segment on youtube.

The 2003 theme :cool: Hopefully next week he uses the whole thin mg with the helicopter intro bit
My Saturday morning routine is get up, go to parkrun, get home and watch The Rock’s latest segment on youtube.

The 2003 theme :cool: Hopefully next week he uses the whole thin mg with the helicopter intro bit

Also he’s played the bad guy so well he is back to getting 100% cheered and Rocky chants :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Wish they'd promo more of the WM card rather than just Bloodline stuff, it's probably the most stacked card they've ever had and it's just focused on 1 match.

Iyo Sky v Bayley
Rhea v Becky
Gunter v Sami (possibly Gable added to the match)
LA Knight v Styles
Paul v Orton v KO Triple threat
Judgement day v DIY v New Day v MizTruth v 2 more teams TBA - 6 team tag team ladder match
Jimmy v Jey
Rock and Roman v Cody and Seth
Drew v Seth
Cody vs Roman.

Yet both episodes are focused entirely on the last one.

Does anyone actually care about Mercedes Monet. Absolutely awful. The morbidly obese willow bird annoys her because of nothing anyone knows. The state of that vs The Rock promos.

Julia Hart is an absolute WAD mind.
I’ve never liked her, she’s average in the ring (or what she’s been allowed to show in WWE) and is a terrible talker.

Highest paid woman’s wrestler currently and of all time if rumours are true, also. Insane.

Does anyone actually care about Mercedes Monet. Absolutely awful.
Not me. She clearly thinks she's the to do and I've no idea who's told her that because, nah. That promo/speech on dynamite was pretty much why I can't stand her, she sounds like she's doing a sob story on a reality show... Oh and name dropping Eddie for no reason, comical how much she did that in WWE.

So, no she's plop really, but internet dork fans love her, ironic that she has no time for them though 😂

Does anyone actually care about Mercedes Monet. Absolutely awful. The morbidly obese willow bird annoys her because of nothing anyone knows. The state of that vs The Rock promos.

Julia Hart is an absolute WAD mind.

No there's plenty of videos of her being awful to fans. I've got no time for any wrestler who's an arsehole. Hogan and JBL spring to mind when it comes to that.

Yet another stellar episode of DDotR. Terry Gordy the subject. The Von Erichs could not do it. Many tried and could not do it. Yet it is incredible how yet again a few tiny round objects of chemical ingredients taken with liquid can knock a guy build like a brick shithouse who has more potential and talent in one of his pubes than all of his peers on the roster combined, completely down. How many of us take a pill for granted? Terry did.

This integral member of the Fabulous Freebirds who personified intensity and work ethic who was a legend in so many promotions just became a ghost effectively after becoming so dependent on them to get him from ring to ring. He lost his sparkle completely. There was no sign of life at all. The WWF did the right thing putting him in the mask of The Executioner. People could not see the physical decline of this brilliant performer. But like his later partner Dr Death Steve Williams he will be remembered for who he was rather than who he became.

RIP TERRY GORDY.

Yet another stellar episode of DDotR. Terry Gordy the subject. The Von Erichs could not do it. Many tried and could not do it. Yet it is incredible how yet again a few tiny round objects of chemical ingredients taken with liquid can knock a guy build like a brick shithouse who has more potential and talent in one of his pubes than all of his peers on the roster combined, completely down. How many of us take a pill for granted? Terry did.

This integral member of the Fabulous Freebirds who personified intensity and work ethic who was a legend in so many promotions just became a ghost effectively after becoming so dependent on them to get him from ring to ring. He lost his sparkle completely. There was no sign of life at all. The WWF did the right thing putting him in the mask of The Executioner. People could not see the physical decline of this brilliant performer. But like his later partner Dr Death Steve Williams he will be remembered for who he was rather than who he became.

RIP TERRY GORDY.
Miracle Violence Connection vs Steiners matches are tremendous. Love Doc and Gordy.

Back