Wrestling - Part 3

Bit the bullet and got a pair of post mania Raw tickets on stubhub. This is turning into an expensive trip.
prices weren't too bad when i had look earlier, almost got smackdown tickets today but holding off for NXT which should go on sale in two weeks

That was you? We were giving it the 'fat Draco Malfoy' chant.

Anyway.... Got to shake her hand... Felt blessed. Went through to Newcastle today and saw her with Alberto at a restaurant. Had a little chat where she mentioned she wasn't happy with WWE and that she felt she was been promoted badly. Alberto was VERY vociferous about this too! Told her I thought she was a great wrestler and eventually asked her to marry me. She laughed and declined, but also joined in with my six in a row chant and found it funny that I considered myself a 'pasty mackem' and was happy now actually knowing what Mundo was on about.

Mate asked her if she thought she'd be a big part of britwres soon and she said 'nice swerve! But you know I can't answer that!'

We ordered drinks for their table but waiter returned with drinks for ourselves. From ADR.

Nice.

prices weren't too bad when i had look earlier, almost got smackdown tickets today but holding off for NXT which should go on sale in two weeks
Paid around £140 each for areas in the lower 100 levels, bit much but it is the Raw everyone wants to go to. Hoping the NXT sale isn't for another month, going to be a long month otherwise, still need to pay of the holiday too

Weeks now looking like:
Saturday: An audience with JR and Friends
Sunday: Wrestlemania
Monday: Raw
Tuesday: Smackdown

Well. I'm to the point at least. He just laughed it off. Obviously knowing I had NO CHANCE IN HELLLL.

Did you propose?

As an add on mind, she really is like f***ing porcelain. Not a mark on her.
Your quite a fan of hers :lol:

I met Kelly Kelly few years ago and she was the same, not a mark on her, total perfection! I was young and immature making jokes about Josef Fritzl to her, whereas now I would just hump her leg til arrest.

Paid around £140 each for areas in the lower 100 levels, bit much but it is the Raw everyone wants to go to. Hoping the NXT sale isn't for another month, going to be a long month otherwise, still need to pay of the holiday too

Weeks now looking like:
Saturday: An audience with JR and Friends
Sunday: Wrestlemania
Monday: Raw
Tuesday: Smackdown
Sounds class that though marra, would love to do the same one day.

Last edited:
Sounds class that though marra, would love to do the same one day.

Indeed, sort of a 30th birthday present to myself so may as well splash out, very much bucket list stuff. Will probably do NXT and Axcess along with that, leaves one day free to go around International Drive. If I do it again I'll probably get one of the travel packages

Indeed, sort of a 30th birthday present to myself so may as well splash out, very much bucket list stuff. Will probably do NXT and Axcess along with that, leaves one day free to go around International Drive. If I do it again I'll probably get one of the travel packages
given raw, smackdown aren't till late afternoon, thats plenty of time to head down international drive in the morning (if sober) ;)

given raw, smackdown aren't till late afternoon, thats plenty of time to head down international drive in the morning (if sober) ;)
Aye will probably do that tbf. Want to do at least one of the parks (Universal etc) on our free day but could do it another trip if need be

Well. I'm to the point at least. He just laughed it off. Obviously knowing I had NO CHANCE IN HELLLL.

Did you propose?

As an add on mind, she really is like f***ing porcelain. Not a mark on her.
No it was nothing like that. We’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels showed up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a massive HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

In the most obvious result Nakamura has won the belt back. I like monster Joe as champion. Hopefully he gets called up to Smackdown very soon.

ROH Final Battle was a really good show.
Young Bucks are signing a new 2 year ROH/NJPW deal too which is good news.

I might go to the RoH Show on the Saturday night and that Wrestlecon always sounds cool too. I don't know how much that Axcess will be, but sounds expensive.

I get annoyed by NTX, but they have a really strong roster now and I've always liked Joe. I doubt I'll be able to get tickets anyway.

Back