Wrestling - Part 3

It'll hardly be jobbing, I can see a competitive match happening like.
Of course, it will be competitive. I cant wait to buy into someone who got beat in 85 seconds off a part timer and see them beat someone who has worked a full time schedule and worked his way up from the bottom.

Of course, it will be competitive. I cant wait to buy into someone who got beat in 85 seconds off a part timer and see them beat someone who has worked a full time schedule and worked his way up from the bottom.
I honestly don't think it'll be so cut and dry, I really think KO or who ever (blatantly Roman Reigns) will go over. Roman went the distance with him at WM remember. As did Cena iirc?

I honestly don't think it'll be so cut and dry, I really think KO or who ever (blatantly Roman Reigns) will go over. Roman went the distance with him at WM remember. As did Cena iirc?
I hope they do, as they should now Lesnar is no longer the attraction he once was, hes now just like almost anyone else on the roster.

I might go to the RoH Show on the Saturday night and that Wrestlecon always sounds cool too. I don't know how much that Axcess will be, but sounds expensive.

I get annoyed by NTX, but they have a really strong roster now and I've always liked Joe. I doubt I'll be able to get tickets anyway.
RoH will probably be our back up if we don't get NXT tickets, apparently WCPW are doing a show that night over there too. Going by last year's Axxess prices looking at $60 for standard entry ticket and about £200 for VIP, slight difference in who you'd get to meet n all that

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/32/wrestlemania-axxess-signing-sessions

Anyone watching tonight?

Da Undertaka to appear tonight to set something up for the Rumble?
Smackdown won but AJ and Ambrose weren't great teammates.

Back