Wrestling - Part 3

Read that TNA don't have the dosh for Sunday's pape and they need a takeover deal by tomorrow pretty much. Not sure if it's true but Meltzer is right 9/10. Hopefully it gets sorted, and not by MeekMahan.

Anyone watch the end of the Orton/Wyatt segment? Part of that seems pre-recorded and they botched playing it, looked like Wyatt was trying to talk without sound in the end :lol:

Y2j ' maybe I am Santa clause , maybe I'll come down there and sit on your lap '.
Cass ; ' what did you just say ?
Y2j ' I didn't say anything '
Cass' yes you did you said you were going to sit in my lap .
Y2j ' no I didn't , I said I was going to punch you in the face ' :lol:

Is it worth watching again mate ?
Absolutely. It's an enjoyable and easy show to watch.
There's still areas to improve of course (more X Division is needed and the tag division is a bit weak) but there's a lot of decent stuff going on.

Absolutely. It's an enjoyable and easy show to watch.
There's still areas to improve of course (more X Division is needed and the tag division is a bit weak) but there's a lot of decent stuff going on.
Is it on our tv channels ? I know it used to be on challenge or something but wasn't sure how up to date it was ?

Y2j ' maybe I am Santa clause , maybe I'll come down there and sit on your lap '.
Cass ; ' what did you just say ?
Y2j ' I didn't say anything '
Cass' yes you did you said you were going to sit in my lap .
Y2j ' no I didn't , I said I was going to punch you in the face ' :lol:
That Cass was just trying to start bother, he blatantly said he was going to punch him in the face ;)

Challenge every Sunday 9pm. I tend to watch it on the computer though.
Is it in HD online? I am used to shows in HD these days, stopped watching TNA about 3 years ago and the odd time I have switched over, the picture quality was attrocious.

That Cass was just trying to start bother, he blatantly said he was going to punch him in the face ;)

Is it in HD online? I am used to shows in HD these days, stopped watching TNA about 3 years ago and the odd time I have switched over, the picture quality was attrocious.
Probably will be somewhere but the one I watched was just standard.

Wrestling should do press conferences sometimes like the UFC does - it was electric. TNA did one with Lashley and EC3 and it worked pretty well.

John Cena's just the best.
I've never really been a fan of Cena but he's on fire in this angle. All three are really - further cementing that Smackdown is indeed the A show.

Probably will be somewhere but the one I watched was just standard.

Wrestling should do press conferences sometimes like the UFC does - it was electric. TNA did one with Lashley and EC3 and it worked pretty well.

I've never really been a fan of Cena but he's on fire in this angle. All three are really - further cementing that Smackdown is indeed the A show.
Agreed about press conferences.

On the Cena thing I agree, hes been amazing in this feud. Played footy on monday and talked to a mate who said they need to turn heel etc, I said ''have you actually watched WWE or Smackdown lately?'', and he was like ''nor'' :lol:

Team smackdown :cool:

Jericho should become Owens manager when he retires it would be class :lol:

Back