Wrestling - Part 3

That's why I don't like her. Not a great worker, and shouldn't be champ. Just my opinion of course. I can see she's a good heel, but just don't "get" her.
Fair enough mate. I appreciate all styles etc but I'm a heel mark and think that's main reason I like her :lol:. I really like little Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke too for same reasons.

They're speculating on the Raw pre-show that Seth Rollins has picked up another serious injury. He was clutching his ribs last night but I thought it was just a work.
Raw opened up with Reigns vs Rusev rematch

Yeah, that's why you like them :lol:
No honestly mate :lol:. I originally wasn't impressed with Alexa Bliss, thought she was a wad but nothing standout, then I noticed how she works so well and plays a great heel.

I'm thinking here it may even make sense for new day to lose to the club tonight. It would mean sheamus and cesaro better against the club than new day.

Corey Graves saying he is going to bring darts to work when Bayley had her inflatables going up on entrance :lol:

Last edited:
Jericho hugging Owens when he entered the ring :lol:

Corey Graves is a class commentator.

Owens "you will never see that money, he's a bum" when talking about Ambrose.

No honestly mate :lol:. I originally wasn't impressed with Alexa Bliss, thought she was a wad but nothing standout, then I noticed how she works so well and plays a great heel.

I'm thinking here it may even make sense for new day to lose to the club tonight. It would mean sheamus and cesaro better against the club than new day.

Corey Graves saying he is going to bring darts to work when Bayley had her inflatables going up on entrance :lol:
What is funny about Dana is that she is great at acting incompetent and Alexa is about 4ft tall bless them :lol:

What is funny about Dana is that she is great at acting incompetent and Alexa is about 4ft tall bless them :lol:
Alexa is perfect.

Better Raw this week. Surely the heel turn for Roman is in full swing now? Or will this be like when Cena does heel-ish things then people forget about it and he is a face the next segment? Can't be blasting people with chairs like that unless it means something. Mind, as I say Cena was worse. He should have gone heel many a time.

Alexa is perfect.

Better Raw this week. Surely the heel turn for Roman is in full swing now? Or will this be like when Cena does heel-ish things then people forget about it and he is a face the next segment? Can't be blasting people with chairs like that unless it means something. Mind, as I say Cena was worse. He should have gone heel many a time.
No way is Reigns turning heel, it's to try make him look bad ass. He will be all out face in his next segment.

Alexa is class

Back