Winter Coats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought a COS overcoat/crombie 2 years ago, and it is still going strong. It has thin lapels so always wear it popped. Had a few lasses say it looks mint aswell. :cool: Then a Belstaff for when its raining.

Don't think i'll bother with a new coat this year.

I would have bought a Hugo Boss coat at that Bicester outlet village yesterday but the bastards didn't have any long fitting sizes in the shop. I looked sharp as fuck in it mind though but.

Was it full of Chinese people (Bicester not the coat) everyone I know here who visits the U.K. Makes a beeline for the place

Queue all the Canada Goosies coming on and saying how its the must have essential for these desperately extreme winters we have here...:lol:
Lathered for 95% of outings. :lol:

Fjällraven.
This. rarely see a scandanavian without some of their gear. The Swedes knar a thing or 2 about keeping warm.

This is what I love about this board, bloke wants to spend up to £800 on a jacket, other bloke outraged at the price, other bloke pops up on other thread, saying he spends over $10,000 plus on watches. Now other poster is outraged, and spends only $50 on watch, but buys a £850 phone, this is obscene, said the man who likes to eat out at fancy restaurants, costing £250 a meal. £250 on a meal, only to shit it out says another, but then declares he's going a £3000+ holiday to Centre Parcs..............and so on.
You've been here long enough to know all about the 'outraged at what others spend their own money on' police.

Last edited:
Another vote for Barbour.

I look forward to the cold so i can wear it.
Good quality stuff but styled by Toad of Toad Hall. Bloody awful.

Barbour don't just make the green wax jackets with the corduroy collars you know.....
Yes they have the brown one as well.

Was it full of Chinese people (Bicester not the coat) everyone I know here who visits the U.K. Makes a beeline for the place
Was full of Chinese when I was there a few months ago.....great bunch of....

Last edited:
Bought a COS overcoat/crombie 2 years ago, and it is still going strong. It has thin lapels so always wear it popped. Had a few lasses say it looks mint aswell. :cool: Then a Belstaff for when its raining.

Don't think i'll bother with a new coat this year.

I bought a couple of Belstaff jackets many years ago (one long, one short) and haven't bought a winter coat since. They will be used again this year and for many more to come. Buy cheap, pay twice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back