Winter Coats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorkels will always have a place in my heart.
Same here mate. I remember them days in the snowy Winter on my paper round, hood up making the world view look like a round porthole into an enchanted wonderland. And to add to the feel Depeche Mode or Human League playing from my Cassette Walkman player, blasting!! to only noticing when you were closing the gate that a customer was shouting for you loads of times because you had delivered the wrong paper or to give you a Christmas tip.:)

I just wear high vis coat(its very waterproof) & fleece , sick of paying £200+ for a winters coat then a £30 tub to keep it waterproof

only you look official in high vis :eek::D walking dog & caught a bloke fly tipping stuff out his car boot . he looked once then gave me a 2nd longer look :lol: signs have just went up also, £50,000 fine / 5 years in jail, should have went and said I'll take 2 grand now & let you go otherwise my killer collie will have you.

I would have bought a Hugo Boss coat at that Bicester outlet village yesterday but the bastards didn't have any long fitting sizes in the shop. I looked sharp as fuck in it mind though but.

Rocha, by John Rocha, will be what you are looking for

For the record, I didn't purchase a winter coat last year. So I'm back in the market...what do we suggest?
Where does it say that you have to buy a winter coat every year (or in your case every other year)?

Yays lot must have bought a right bunch of old shite in the past if you have to replace it every year. And I t's problies something that's only worn for a few months each year, not every day year round.

If you got something decent it should last for many years. I don't like Barbours as I'm not a gamekeeper but I'm fairly confident that they are built to last. Same for a military pea coat. Or a Crombie as Giddy suggests. If you blow a load of dosh on some 'name brand' shite (800 quid @natinnam? Get a grip FFS man!) and it doesn't last you are a colossal eejit with more money than sense.

Brian, I'm struggling to understand why it needs to be SMB approved, but I'll still post a link up. Cos I'm that type of bloke.

I paid big money (compared to what it is priced here) for this beauty about 4 years ago & it's perfect. Not too heavy but still warm. & cool as fuck. Or else that's just me who's making the jacket look good. :cool: I just saw that it's out of stock on that site but I'm sure it's available in other places. Fuckin gutted at the price it is now, though.

http://www.tdffashion.co.uk/mens-c1/jackets-coats-c6/duck-and-cover-kingsway-jacket-black-p3638
Mate that coat is absolutely lifting

Sounds like he's lost in debenhams, cafe is the next floor up:lol:
Next to the Metrocentre if I remember correctly!

I don't know if I'm showing my age here, but who the fuck would wear Rocha when either leaving the house or going to a fancy dress as Roy Cropper?

Next to the Metrocentre if I remember correctly!

I don't know if I'm showing my age here, but who the fuck would wear Rocha when either leaving the house or going to a fancy dress as Roy Cropper?
Certainly better clobber to be had in debenhams without dropping down to john rocha, even their own brands are better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back