Wickham to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was shocked that we signed a 22 English proven premier league player to a 5 year deal as well.
Proven to be shite and not worth 60k a week. If he wasn't English he would've been peddled years ago, facts are facts he simply isn't worth the contrary he was given.

Can't see the sense in letting him go - you have developed him and put up with him being young and inconsistent, maybe you were about to reap the rewards and have a decent player on your hands and you sell him to Palace? Makes no sense.

Can't see the sense in letting him go - you have developed him and put up with him being young and inconsistent, maybe you were about to reap the rewards and have a decent player on your hands and you sell him to Palace? Makes no sense.
Maybe they are replacing Bamford already :eek:

After watching him not develop over the last 4 years I think it's the best for both parties.

If dick is willing to sell thine that says it all

You wouldn't normally sell a 22 year old unless you know you've can get nothing more out of him than the fee he's commanding

It's a shame he should have kicked in after the escape and his part in it but you have to wonder why he didn't

Cos he's infuriatingly shit.....All the attributes to be good apart from application.

Perhaps Wickham has been told by Dick that he isn't going to be first choice, even if Johno gets banged up.

Either way, if we can improve the squad because of this, then I'm happy.

Watched is the key word missing in your argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back