Wickham to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I watched plenty to realise he is worth getting rid of, how many games did he play? I'm sure you didn't know and used Google.

You obviously have watched Wickham play in a different Sunderland team to me, I seen him bullied off the ball, take numerous dives, he has a terrible first touch, hasn't got a clue what's around him as he runs with his head down, struggles with basic decision making and basically has a terrible attitude.

Overall not a great loss.

You like many others see what you want to see. Fact remains he is our most valuable asset so that should probably tell you that your wrong.

dont forget fist shaking and 'putting in a proper shift' POTS stuff right there

My favourite is when Danny Graham asks the fans to make more noise cause he ran about a bit, was mint.

There wouldn't be a great problem with this in normal circumstances but to be left with the two misfits and an ever ageing Defoe sounds extremely risky and does nothing to allay fears about our striker deficit.

There wouldn't be a great problem with this in normal circumstances but to be left with the two misfits and an ever ageing Defoe sounds extremely risky and does nothing to allay fears about our striker deficit.
It is a problem as we were already a poor squad , can't believe (I can) we haven't added better quality with a week to the season start .

I'm on the fence with Wickham.
What I will say is that the fee is only good if we manage to replace him and at the minute this club isn't making strong signings. Kaboul and lens are 2 and we needed 6 players who are better than we have.
Time will tell.

Can't for the life of me see what Palace see in him to rate him at £9m
I agree, but who gives a fuck? Wickham and Bamford partnership for them. Can't see them getting double figures between them but I'm usually wrong on most things so time will tell

You like many others see what you want to see. Fact remains he is our most valuable asset so that should probably tell you that your wrong.

My favourite is when Danny Graham asks the fans to make more noise cause he ran about a bit, was mint.
I'm not wrong, the bloke is a waste of space, you keep pretending that he was anything more than that. Chuffed he's on his way out, 60k a week for that knacker can now be spent elsewhere.

hindsight is always 20/20, regularly got ragged to bits on here while he was here and after he left for 'not putting in a shift' a leg breaker or playing through an injury. Not worth 10m they said ........... plenty on here wouldnt know a class player if he kicked them up the arse

on a completely different level to anything we have

are we?
yes! 100%

He'll be a huge hit and favourite there, top goalscorer and a super hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back