...............Mannone

......Vergini..Brown..O'Shea
Jones.................................PvA

................Cattermole
............Larsson...Rodwell

..................Johnson
..................Fletcher

Vergini is good at full back. He's just a f***ing disaster at cb
Did you actually watch the Stoke game? He was excellent at CB against an in form Peter Crouch.

:confused:

...............Mannone

......Vergini..Brown..O'Shea
Jones.................................PvA

................Cattermole
............Larsson...Rodwell

..................Johnson
..................Fletcher
And if Jones is still out injured?

Did you actually watch the Stoke game? He was excellent at CB against an in form Peter Crouch.

Larsson, Buckley or one of the youths. And then we shoot whoever was in charge of buying players in the summer.

Seriously, have we got no kids coming through? A couple looked decent in the friendlies, its time to get them on the pitch like the good old days!

What's that Cartwright like? Scored a goal in one of the friendlies in the summer iirc, I wouldn't be against hoying a young un in and giving him a chance. I also want Mavrias to be given a chance this weekend instead of Buckley.

Last edited:
If Jones is not fit...Vergini. A chance to put right the wrongs... Same can be said for the rest of the team

if jones is still out
I would go with Larsson played there a few times with Sweden can get up and down the wing
need to have as many experienced players as possible playing on sat imo
harsh on vergini but I would go with our best 2 centre halves

...................................mannone..............................

Larsson.......brown.......oshea............pva................

buckley.......Catts......rodwell.....gomez.....Johnson.

.....................................fletcher................................

Pantilimon for Mannone and Mavrias for Buckley and I'm happy with that assuming Jones isn't fit...

Peter crouch is bang average like sorry mate. And 1 good game in how many? Remember last season when e played cb and was absolutely useless before he became a revelation at full back? He's not composed enough to play at cb he panicks like fuck and I don't trust him in front of our goal. My back 4 would be pva, O'shea, brown and jones. If jones is injured then vergini at rb

Agreed.

Brown was worse. He was all over the f***ing place. Looked like he was pissed.

Rubbish. He was superb at cb against Swansea and Stoke. Needs to be playing there week in week out.

See my previous post. He's had more bad games at cb than good. The Liverpool and Southampton games were an embarrasment. Browns better than vergini

was he a disaster against stoke at cb

Anyone can have 1 good game, he's nowhere near consistent enough to be playing in a key position week in week out. O'shea and brown have an understanding and partnership that goes back years. Wel see how he does against arsenal and see if you still think he's a good cb

See my previous post. He's had more bad games at cb than good. The Liverpool and Southampton games were an embarrasment. Browns better than vergini

Anyone can have 1 good game, he's nowhere near consistent enough to be playing in a key position week in week out. O'shea and brown have an understanding and partnership that goes back years. Wel see how he does against arsenal and see if you still think he's a good cb

Since his move to rightback and subsequent move to centreback, his last game was the only time he (along with everyone else) came unstuck, and he wasn't the worst offender by far.
Brown was an embarrassment.

browns been shit this season he needs a run in the side at cb

How about the more he plays in that position the better he'll get? No good playing cb one week then rb the next ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back