What's the key position we need to strengthen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 3:
1.Great new striker
2. another back up striker (Fletch or Graham goes)
3. midfield playmaker
unless Seb is having a mad affair with Zlatan and has convinced him to come here in which case all bets are off

A creative centre mid and two to play in the front three.

Seen a lot of posters wanting a striker but personally I'd far rather we spend the big money (if there is big money available) on a central midfield to play alongside Cattermole and Larsson, we're desperate for creativity in the middle of the pitch.

This morning key position was creative midfielder.

Now it's a striker.

And we still need that creative midfielder.

Hoping we sign Andros Townsend, Dembele and Austin in the coming days.

Seen a lot of posters wanting a striker but personally I'd far rather we spend the big money (if there is big money available) on a central midfield to play alongside Cattermole and Larsson, we're desperate for creativity in the middle of the pitch.

For me the immediate priority has got to be an attacking creative midfielder. If we are to continue with 4-3-3 then I'm happy for Defoe to start as main striker with Fletcher and Graham as back up. I feel there are goals in Defoe and Fletcher given the right service.

I'd also be looking for another winger in the same mould as Lens and if we are able to sell either Graham or Fletcher I'd like us to bring in another striker.

This morning key position was creative midfielder.

Now it's a striker.

And we still need that creative midfielder.

Why? We play with only 1 striker and Wickham wasn't likely to be that man anyway?

A midfield general, someone who can hold, distribute and command play going forward.

We need a Wide forward similar to Lens, a Centre Mid and a Striker

We 100% need them 3 or we will struggle

CM and striker clearly. Maybe even a winger if Johnson would be out.

need a winger anyway, can't have 2 options for the whole season like

Its like only owning 3 centre mids

It would help if we had someone to pass to our strikers mate
Or our strikers could start attacking balls played into the box instead of just hoplessly looking at the ball as it flys 5 yards past them....we need a striker with desire and a midfielder with talent to compliment the grafters cattermole and Larson...another winger would be good,although Johnson court case won't be completed for around 12 months as it will drag out with legal arguments etc so I don't think loosing him will happen this season...oh and another good strong centre half

That's the problem passing the ball 5 yards past our strikers, we need someone to pass the ball to them not past them, that's why we need some quality behind our strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back