What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems quite funny to me but when we are relegated this season and they have their plane fly by the sol.
I will feel 10 times worse than they will about this.

Ps I don't think this plane is even going to fly by like. Probs bullshite

It seems quite funny to me but when we are relegated this season and they have their plane fly by the sol.
I will feel 10 times worse than they will about this.

Ps I don't think this plane is even going to fly by like. Probs bullshite
They could not arrange one for their boycoutt yet can arrange one for a sol flyby? Cant see it. Enjoy the plane!!!

What I don't get with the haters is if the Newcastle fans flew a plane over the SOL saying 'littlerobbieh from the smb is a fuckin wanker and we all wish he was dead I wouldn't give a shit.
What I don't get with the lovers is that it's a fuckin shit idea, isn't funny and no one gives a shit about it.

All in all its been a big load of nothing but has kept me amused over the last few weeks. Just over an hour until its arrival, hope everyone's got their tissues ready, whether they're mopping up sperm or tears it's up to you. Personally I'll be in the pub with a glass of coke and a Sunday dinner on order.

Enjoy.

What I don't get with the haters is if the Newcastle fans flew a plane over the SOL saying 'littlerobbieh from the smb is a fuckin wanker and we all wish he was dead I wouldn't give a shit.
What I don't get with the lovers is that it's a fuckin shit idea, isn't funny and no one gives a shit about it.

All in all its been a big load of nothing but has kept me amused over the last few weeks. Just over an hour until its arrival, hope everyone's got their tissues ready, whether they're mopping up sperm or tears it's up to you. Personally I'll be in the pub with a glass of coke and a Sunday dinner on order.

Enjoy.

It's something that is going to result in all sunderland fans being tarred as cringeworthy obsessed bellends

It's something that is going to result in all sunderland fans being tarred as cringeworthy obsessed bellends
Just like they're known as the horse punchers and my mates (none of whom are simple) just laugh it off, as I will. Everyone with half a brain knows it was just a goon who punched a horse and knows this plane is crap. Don't take it to heart and more importantly don't hang round with simpletons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back