What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is more than you've contributed apparently :eek:;)
Haha!! Exactly!! Thereby rendering you and I as much a part of it as everyone else!
You do realise we have to hand over our season tickets back to the club. Plus there will be signs erected outside your house and place of work. Your nearest and dearest will also be subjected to decades of rudicule and abuse because of your actions.
Look at what you've done!!

Too many angry questions... To reiterate. I said if the 200 people who had donated money were in the minority, it should be easy to raise the same amount. Donate that to charity and call the fly by off.
It would obviously never happen as its a lot harder to actually get people to dip in their pocket than just talk hot air.
You're mother should teach you some manners too. I imagine if we were talking face to face you might express yourself slightly differently.
So that's what I'm f***ing banging on about
But it doesn't make any sense, why would people raise money to call it off? Why would people listen if we did? I wouldn't expect them too...

Don't understand why people are getting so emotional about this. We beat them 5 in a row whether we stay up or go down. Im not involved at all but it's just abit of fun as far as I can see
I just don't like the idea, admittedly mainly because of the perilous situation we find ourselves in.

No problem with people actually doing it though and I don't expect them to listen to those of us who wouldn't have did it. This is Parliament so why should they have? It is a laugh but typical Sunderland it will make us look stupid eventually. It always backfires

They should get massive speakers and get the pilot to do his Al Pacino impression of Carlitos way screaming "HERE COMES THE PLAAAAANEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
I see the plane protesters are still out in force :lol: "Stop the plane, we are now the majority!" :lol:

Haha!! Exactly!! Thereby rendering you and I as much a part of it as everyone else!
You do realise we have to hand over our season tickets back to the club. Plus there will be signs erected outside your house and place of work. Your nearest and dearest will also be subjected to decades of rudicule and abuse because of your actions.
Look at what you've done!!

For once I agree :eek:

;)

I just don't like the idea, admittedly mainly because of the perilous situation we find ourselves in.

No problem with people actually doing it though and I don't expect them to listen to those of us who wouldn't have did it. This is Parliament so why should they have? It is a laugh but typical Sunderland it will make us look stupid eventually. It always backfires[/QUOTE]

How can it backfire? If we go down we have still beat them 5 in a row. It's just a group of fans who have been daft enough to pay for it.
It's only happening cos they are " boycoutting" the match anyway

People are taking this far too seriously!

sky have just shown a van driving round with ashley out on the side, there's blokes handing out leaflets. they're a constant source of amusement. i think they'll explode when they see the plane.
This is not what the majority want to hear ...

No problem with people actually doing it though and I don't expect them to listen to those of us who wouldn't have did it. This is Parliament so why should they have? It is a laugh but typical Sunderland it will make us look stupid eventually. It always backfires

How can it backfire? If we go down we have still beat them 5 in a row. It's just a group of fans who have been daft enough to pay for it.
It's only happening cos they are " boycoutting" the match anyway

People are taking this far too seriously![/QUOTE]
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back