What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought it was time for a bump.
Had FF7 and San Andreas since they were released on the PS4 and have been playing through those when i get a chance, Just started San Andreas and im finding it hard not to just park up a car and listen to the radio, some brilliant songs on it.

FF7 i'm alternating with as im not a huge fan of the game but i've enjoyed it thus far, just got to the end of disc 2 and took a bit of a breather.

Trying Lego Avengers at the moment, quite entertaining.
I Can't get away with lego games anymore, used to be a nice break from an open world game to play a linear game like Lego Harry Potter or something, now they are all open world themselves and i tend to find myself bored of them after a few hours, think the last one i played was Lord of the Rings, love LOTR but i just felt the game was extended for no real purpose than to make it open world.

Just gone back to Dark Souls 2 as I only need two trophies for the platinum, thought I may as well get it done before DS3 comes out, as I have the Plat on DS1 and Bloodborne.
Struggling a bit on NG++ mind, but I'll get the fucker :)

Fallout 4, at this rate it will take until summer to finish it :lol:

Still have Witcher 3 to play as well!

Just finished splinter cell blacklist on ps3. It was one of my fave games on the ps3, much better than the previous which was more action based. Gone back to the core gameplay of stealth and it works brilliantly Imo.

ill trade you it for the motorbikes on san andreas, need to ride one for a mission an i may aswell be swerving a block of ice through puddles of grease and shit
Trying to keep up with, then land on, that f***ing train?

Just finished watchdogs. Think I'll do the witcher 3 and something lighter....probably oddworld new and tasty, although Undertale looks canny and is only £6.99.

Trying to keep up with, then land on, that f***ing train?

Just finished watchdogs. Think I'll do the witcher 3 and something lighter....probably oddworld new and tasty, although Undertale looks canny and is only £6.99.
Nah the mission is called OG Loc, got to ride through the streets and through back lanes trying to chase down some Mexican puff, its beyond irritating because the bikes handle like a shopping trolley on a bouncy castle.

Nah the mission is called OG Loc, got to ride through the streets and through back lanes trying to chase down some Mexican puff, its beyond irritating because the bikes handle like a shopping trolley on a bouncy castle.
Annoying thing with that one is if you were doing the shooting the fucker would be dead in about 3 seconds.

You done wrong side of the tracks yet? That was the name of the one I was on about and is at around the same time.

Annoying thing with that one is if you were doing the shooting the fucker would be dead in about 3 seconds.

You done wrong side of the tracks yet? That was the name of the one I was on about and is at around the same time.
not yet, but when i played in on PS2 i only failed it once i think, probably leave me on the cusp of a breakdown now mind

FF7 i'm alternating with as im not a huge fan of the game but i've enjoyed it thus far, just got to the end of disc 2 and took a bit of a breather.
If you're sick you can probably clock it in a couple of hours if you're at a decent level and aren't fussed about side missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back