What game are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on it earlier, or attempted to and got 'save data corrupt' message - my whole save is gone and I was about halfway through.

Think I'll go back to playing tomb raider.

The latest one? I have downloaded it for PS4 but have a bit of a back log of games.

The latest one? I have downloaded it for PS4 but have a bit of a back log of games.
The latest tomb raider aye, I've never played any of them before so had no idea what it was going to be like. Only about 2 hours in but it's very good so far.

The latest tomb raider aye, I've never played any of them before so had no idea what it was going to be like. Only about 2 hours in but it's very good so far.

Looking forward to playing it but need to finish GTA V and Evil within first. WIll no doubt end up buying the resident evil remake anarl.

mainly cs go
some bf3

I got skyrim, the forrest & a couple of the assassins creed games during the steam sale I have been dabbling with

oh and south park the stick of truth

Looking forward to playing it but need to finish GTA V and Evil within first. WIll no doubt end up buying the resident evil remake anarl.
A remake of the first RE? Hmm that might actually be worth looking at. If you like the Uncharted series you'll like the new Tomb Raider as it's pretty similar just more gritty and darker.

Just started walking dead season 1, enjoying it so far although I'm only on the first day, I think I'm close to the end now though

Probably pick up the second season if this one keeps me entertained, seems a bargain so far for £8

Just started Alien Isolation, about 2 hours in. It's pretty nerve-wracking and it's making me stressed. Not sure I need this stress in my life tbh. Probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't based around save points.

It's Uncharted with tits. I enjoyed it, but there should have been more platforming if they're gonna call it a Tomb Raider game, though this new style of gameplay may appeal more these days

It's Uncharted with tits. I enjoyed it, but there should have been more platforming if they're gonna call it a Tomb Raider game, though this new style of gameplay may appeal more these days
I think it strikes a nice balance between action and platform stuff, but like I said it's the first tomb raider game I've played so it might be a big difference to the older ones.

OH MY ACTUAL CHRIST! Alien Isolation is stressing me out. I'm wondering why my jaw hurts and then I realise I've been clenching my teeth for the last 10 minutes. Honestly, I don't think this is fun.

OH MY ACTUAL CHRIST! Alien Isolation is stressing me out. I'm wondering why my jaw hurts and then I realise I've been clenching my teeth for the last 10 minutes. Honestly, I don't think this is fun.
:lol: I'm just shite at it. Think I'm on the 5th mission, the first time where I'm really having to hide from the alien

Just playing the Arena "Weapon Challenge" section of Far Cry 4 and the bastards chucked a Bear and a Tiger into the arena. I was going to say "eat your heart out Gladiator" but that's what actually happened :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back