Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a weigh in this morning for a competition at work, over the last 3 months I've lost 20lbs :D
Well done. I'm hoping to crack the 20lb mark by next Friday. All being well, I'll hit 17 tomorrow.

Struggling a bit the last 2 weeks, was 15 10 at new year and now 12 13

Hurt my knee a week ago so finding the gym a real struggle so need to let that heal
Good going that. Nearly 3 stone in 4 months is outstanding. Hoping to manage something similar. Is it diet or exercise or both?

Well done. I'm hoping to crack the 20lb mark by next Friday. All being well, I'll hit 17 tomorrow.

Good going that. Nearly 3 stone in 4 months is outstanding. Hoping to manage something similar. Is it diet or exercise or both?
Both , going to the gym and cutting out the rubbish I used to eat

Half a pound short with only 1.5 lbs off this week so a bit disappointed, but overall 16.5lbs in just under 4 weeks is decent considering I still have a drink on a Friday and Saturday night. Only drinking 1 night this weekend so hopefully I can still get to my 20lb target by this time next week. That will make me halfway in my medium term goal, although the first 20lbs far easier than the next 20lbs..... Think I might dust off the kettlebells and start trying to shift some pounds that way too...

Half a pound short with only 1.5 lbs off this week so a bit disappointed, but overall 16.5lbs in just under 4 weeks is decent considering I still have a drink on a Friday and Saturday night. Only drinking 1 night this weekend so hopefully I can still get to my 20lb target by this time next week. That will make me halfway in my medium term goal, although the first 20lbs far easier than the next 20lbs..... Think I might dust off the kettlebells and start trying to shift some pounds that way too...
Got to 22lbs off last week (amazing drop of 5.5 lb in a week due in part to a stressy week at work). Had an average weekend in terms of staying on plan but hopeful of another 2 off this week (weigh in tomorrow morning) to take it to 24lb overall

Got to 22lbs off last week (amazing drop of 5.5 lb in a week due in part to a stressy week at work). Had an average weekend in terms of staying on plan but hopeful of another 2 off this week (weigh in tomorrow morning) to take it to 24lb overall
2.5lb this week, 24.5 overall. Need a big week to hit 2 stone in 6 weeks by next Friday....

I'm starting on Tuesday, lost over 4 stone in 2012-14 than put most of it back on... had a bairn, couldn't get to the gym...excuses, excuses...embarrassing weigh-in to follow.. Gutted than I've let myself down, i was actually quite physically fit for once in my life, and it all went to shit

I'm starting on Tuesday, lost over 4 stone in 2012-14 than put most of it back on... had a bairn, couldn't get to the gym...excuses, excuses...embarrassing weigh-in to follow.. Gutted than I've let myself down, i was actually quite physically fit for once in my life, and it all went to shit

It's a bastard when you look back and realise you've let yourself down like.

Only thing you can do is pick yourself back up and use it as motivation.

I was the same and I went back to my old place of work where one of the Pakistani security guards said something like "Argh sir good to see you. You got fat!".... that was the kick up the arse I needed:lol:

Can't remember if it was this tread I posted in back in January, but I thought I'd post an update.. I started cycling and walking the dog along with restricting my calorie intake to 1000 a day back in the begining of jan. I don't know how much I weighed back then but it must of been 23+ stone, I was weighed at hospital last week and Im now 100kgs:cool: I now wear size large t-shirts instead of xxl and think my waist will be a 38".. I'm pretty much able to eat what I want on the weekend without putting anything on (I've hit the pizzas hard the last couple of months:oops:) but I still do the work and keep to the healthy stuff during the week!
Keep up the fine work people...

Can't remember if it was this tread I posted in back in January, but I thought I'd post an update.. I started cycling and walking the dog along with restricting my calorie intake to 1000 a day back in the begining of jan. I don't know how much I weighed back then but it must of been 23+ stone, I was weighed at hospital last week and Im now 100kgs:cool: I now wear size large t-shirts instead of xxl and think my waist will be a 38".. I'm pretty much able to eat what I want on the weekend without putting anything on (I've hit the pizzas hard the last couple of months:oops:) but I still do the work and keep to the healthy stuff during the week!
Keep up the fine work people...

Well done mate, that's good going that!

Hit 2 stone mark last Friday on week 7. Pretty chuffed with that, but was at a family wedding this weekend and expecting to put a pound or two on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back