Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut has crept up on me in the last few months so I've started monitoring what I eat for the first time. I've been using my fitness pal for the past week & according to that I'm around 4,500 calories down for the week but apparently I've gone from 76kg to 78kg.

I'm doing strong lifts again and am doing either a small run or a work out on my heavy bag on the other days. Feel better for it already but am a bit mystified by the weight gain.

MFP massively overestimates calorie burn for exercise, never eat back more than half the calories it gives you. According to my band it also overestimate your base metabolic rate a little too.

MFP massively overestimates calorie burn for exercise, never eat back more than half the calories it gives you. According to my band it also overestimate your base metabolic rate a little too.
Bollacks - but even allowing for that, all exercise I've submitted for the week only comes to 4,500 calories in total so I shouldn't have gained anything.

As someone else said earlier on, I'm not too concern about the numbers on the scales but it's more a case of wanting to see if theres something I'm doing wrong. Cheers for your advice.

Well, In the last two weeks I have lost 0.3 pounds, this is from my bit holiday last week and eating and drinking very badly, its been a bumpy couple of weeks to get back on track too:
Logon or register to see this image

Bit of work and I will hopefully be back on track this coming week providing the derby doesnt result in massive depression or jubilation.

Down 0.4 this week. I'm just trying to not make significant gains over easter. Who thought chocolate eggs and massive feasts were a good idea. Getting from 175 to 169 is proving a massive struggle.

Sunderland is having a massive impact on my diet :lol: only way I will ever lose the weight I want is end of the season! 14 hour drinking sessions with one of the dodgiest meals I've ever had hoyed in the mix dont help. 112kg lost my mojo for healthy eating weekends can suck my dick! fuck you stella artois

I was 14 stone in December but am now 12 stone 12 pounds, on target for 12 stone 6 which is the upper limit for the "right weight" for my height of 5' 10". Just drink a lot less and no stuff like pizza.

First update in a while for me, weighed in at 16st 10lb this morning. My weightloss seems to have slowed down a significant amount but it's still gradually coming off. Wish I'd taken some pics of me with my kite out before hand as a comparison.

111kg, full of man flu but soldering on. I'm gutted its the weekend staying off the drink is bloody hard work!

Started a diet last week. Lost 7lb in the first week with the hope of losing a further 33lb. Weight has crept up over the years and decided now is the time to do something about it. Cutting out the booze has made a massive difference.

stagnated a bit recently, though been doing more weight based excersizes, that and mentally I'm up and down a bit over the last few weeks (a few of you will have seen elsewere re that) expecting to go up a bit with the different work outs but hoping it will result in losses again once I get back into routines

Struggling a bit the last 2 weeks, was 15 10 at new year and now 12 13

Hurt my knee a week ago so finding the gym a real struggle so need to let that heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back