Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How tall are you?

The NHS BMI thing says I should be between 10st 8lb and 14st 5lb - I'm at the higher end of "healthy" with a BMI of 24.3 (6ft 3in). I don't think I'd be healthy if I weighed 10st 8lb like.

About the 6 foot mark exactly.

I normally aim to maintain a weight somewhere between 12 & 13 stone but have let myself go in that respect in the last half a year or so.

Won't take long to get back to 'normal'.

Played football Monday, Tuesday & today so far this week. As well as a decent jog around the local park yesterday.

I'd love to see it tho. :lol:

Just watch The Office, I'd look like that skinny fucker on there.

About the 6 foot mark exactly.

I normally aim to maintain a weight somewhere between 12 & 13 stone but have let myself go in that respect in the last half a year or so.

Won't take long to get back to 'normal'.

Played football Monday, Tuesday & today so far this week. As well as a decent jog around the local park yesterday.

You don't look fat in your photo presuming it's you and it's recent.

Fuck it, putting my cals up. Sick of being tired and sore all the time. Gonna just try maintain

How tall are you?

The NHS BMI thing says I should be between 10st 8lb and 14st 5lb - I'm at the higher end of "healthy" with a BMI of 24.3 (6ft 3in). I don't think I'd be healthy if I weighed 10st 8lb like.
Gaaaaah BMI - it's bullshit please stop using it a reference tool

It's flawed but far from bullshit and it's a decent reference tool.

Find it useful in that its set my target - want to be at the bottom end of the "healthy" range but the actual numbers like are pretty much bull, you cant really say oh this guy has a bmi of 22.9 and this guys is 21.7 and really draw any conclusions about them from that. Opinion like obviously.

Find it useful in that its set my target - want to be at the bottom end of the "healthy" range but the actual numbers like are pretty much bull, you cant really say oh this guy has a bmi of 22.9 and this guys is 21.7 and really draw any conclusions about them from that. Opinion like obviously.

I agree it's not everything, but without knowing anything else it's a good reference tool.

I'd imagine that 99.9% of the time, someone with a BMI of 35 will be fatter than a person with a BMI of 25.

Found a picture of myself from my NUS card a couple of years ago, dear Lord :oops: :eek:

I've still got my "aaarrrghhh look at the clip of me!" picture that motivated me into losing weight. Never ever going there again.

I agree it's not everything, but without knowing anything else it's a good reference tool.

I'd imagine that 99.9% of the time, someone with a BMI of 35 will be fatter than a person with a BMI of 25.
Better off just looking in the mirror IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back