Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way my macro's are split and weights 3 times a week means I should retain the muscle I have. I'd expect my overall weight to go down but retain LBM.

As it stands my weight seems to be stagnant, if not rising a touch, whilst adding LBM and cutting fat. Just seems strange to maintain my weight on such such a severe cal cut

In the exact same position. Not lost a lb the last two weeks but clothes tell me I'm losing some fat. Don't feel like I'm putting muscle on, although do feel stronger.

In the end healthier, fitter and the same weight means more than a number on the scales.

I've a confession to make SMB dieters. I ate a whole box of 24 Ferrero Rochers this morning before I got out of bed. Am I going to fat lads hell?
I ate a mahoosive box of posh chocs this morning. They were bloody lush too.
I work on the principle that a good binge is over and done with, and I can get back on the wagon tomorrow. Until Easter that is ;)

Still no change and bloated like a beached whale here :neutral:
:(

I ate a mahoosive box of posh chocs this morning. They were bloody lush too.
I work on the principle that a good binge is over and done with, and I can get back on the wagon tomorrow. Until Easter that is ;)

:(

Think I'll work on that rationale as well. I enjoyed everyone.

I though that I might as well knack them all in a oner to reduce the risk of having any left tomorrow.

Feeling a lot better but I've ended up out on the drink last few weekends nowt till the mags away for me now but. Seeing big improvements in my cardio work in the gym. Just staying motivated is hard work!

Ate loads of crap last week as the wife was in hospital and couldn't be arsed with cooking so had three takeaways. Didn't drink though, so hopefully that'll have balanced it out a bit.

Expecting a possible gain this week.

put on 1 lb since Thursday but I have been sick with a cold and on the blob, plus I was out on Saturday night and out for lunch on Sunday but the damage may have been done when I drunkenly ate a whole packet of crackers...:oops:

Ate loads of crap last week as the wife was in hospital and couldn't be arsed with cooking so had three takeaways. Didn't drink though, so hopefully that'll have balanced it out a bit.

Expecting a possible gain this week.

Hope Mrs P is ok xx

Hope Mrs P is ok xx

Thanks, she's doing ok thanks, had her appendix out, she's home now but I'm like some sort of nurse/nanny combination. Thankfully I got to go to work today and left my mother in charge of the madness.

put on 1 lb since Thursday but I have been sick with a cold and on the blob, plus I was out on Saturday night and out for lunch on Sunday but the damage may have been done when I drunkenly ate a whole packet of crackers...:oops:

My kids like crackers. You're as bad as me.

My three takeaways in a week diet worked a treat. 1lb done, now 13stone 13lb as of this morning, that was pre-shit too.

Hit the 2 stone mark today in 4 weeks, I imagine things will slow down from here

Mine has slowed right down, lost about 2lb (if that) in the last two months.

Down to 13st 11lb.

No doubt thanks to it being half term & 45/60 minute football sessions every day so far with the lad.

How tall are you?

The NHS BMI thing says I should be between 10st 8lb and 14st 5lb - I'm at the higher end of "healthy" with a BMI of 24.3 (6ft 3in). I don't think I'd be healthy if I weighed 10st 8lb like.

been all over the place this week, on the blob, out for vic & bob so down a good bit today but pretty much the same as last week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back