Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing weight quick this way isn't sustainable though as you've shown therefore a bit pointless. I've seen the documentary you were talking about.
I disagree about fad diets, they are pretty pointless. Look at the majority of people who use herbashite, juice plus, magic pills, clean 9 etc. yeah nearly all of them rapidly lose weight at first but then they pile it back on. In the end it's a waste of time because it's a lifestyle change that's realistic that they need not a few weeks of starving the body.

No matter what motivation you have it's unrealistic to live off shakes the rest of your life
yeah but the point is to shed weight quick, then sustain a realistic regime of diet exercise

Me and our lass have just been to Keswick for the weekend and Improper ballsed my diet up, had fish and chips from that lovely fish shop in the market place, had steak and chips for my tea and a full English for breakfast. I proper enjoyed it but felt guilty as I was eating everything (still didn't stop, had some sweets from that chocolate shop too).
I bet you bloody enjoyed it but! It was a pizza for me on sunday I feel the opposite 6 days in the gym if I want a delicious fat dripping pizza if I want to gorge myself half to death ive earned the bugger :lol: dreading getting weighed on friday now but. Chances are I will have a few beers at the match tuesday as well

Me and our lass have just been to Keswick for the weekend and Improper ballsed my diet up, had fish and chips from that lovely fish shop in the market place, had steak and chips for my tea and a full English for breakfast. I proper enjoyed it but felt guilty as I was eating everything (still didn't stop, had some sweets from that chocolate shop too).

I did similar myself, I have learned that it isn't the night off to have a drink and dinner with friends (weighed in with a loss still the next day) but the day of the hangover that leads to bad decisions and weight gain.

I weighed in this morning and had put on 1.2lbs which takes me back to Thursday and I was just .1 lbs away from my current goal on Saturday so I am a bit pissed off.

The important thing is to get back on your plan now and try not to come off so spectacularly next time :)

I did similar myself, I have learned that it isn't the night off to have a drink and dinner with friends (weighed in with a loss still the next day) but the day of the hangover that leads to bad decisions and weight gain.

I weighed in this morning and had put on 1.2lbs which takes me back to Thursday and I was just .1 lbs away from my current goal on Saturday so I am a bit pissed off.

The important thing is to get back on your plan now and try not to come off so spectacularly next time :)
Do you weigh yourself naked Cat mate?

down .4lbs today, still making up for hangover gain :oops:

down .8 lbs today, caught up to pre hangover naughtiness

Last edited:
Dont think I'll have too much change this week, still bunged up with flu (allowing myself to relax this week rather than trying to sweat it out like last week) and work stressing us out a bit. Couple of days off to recharge the batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back