Weight loss for 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's spot on mate. I'm cutting down as well. I lost a load of weight in 2013-15 and I've put it all back on. I went back to my old ways and the weight piled back on, don't have much time for the Gym since the bairn came a long, so I've been going for a walk/jog for an hour a day at work. I refuse to buy any new clothes and I hoyed all my bigger old stuff out.. My work clothes look like they've been painted on

I'm going to the gym every day I'm off work like, I do enough cardio to burn off 600-700 calories and then do all the weights till I'm hurting. I don't know how you work out how many calories that burns but I was weak as piss when I started at the beginning of the month and I'm getting better at it now (I keep flexing to myself all the time like a wanker like, I can't stop)

Big weigh in tomorrow ive been that good if they dont say something like what I want to see I'm going to smash them up! Feeling a lot leaner and less bloated can only be a good thing!

Good luck mate!

Cheers marra. Best of luck to you anarl.

Down .4lbs today.

Weigh in later for fat challenge :)
How much you lost since the new year then mate? I don't think i've lost anything of note tbh but i was more about wanting to be less wobbly which seems to be working so far. Finding out that Prosecco has less calories than beer/wine has been a revelation to me. :)

How much you lost since the new year then mate? I don't think i've lost anything of note tbh but i was more about wanting to be less wobbly which seems to be working so far. Finding out that Prosecco has less calories than beer/wine has been a revelation to me. :)

Nowt and just as wobbly.

14 lbs

Friday weigh in, down 1.6 this week:
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Since it's the the fourth week, here some boring information. Ignore it unless you're a dullard.

I am looking to get down to 150ish lbs by the end of June. I'm not using any magical diet plan just using myfitnesspal to monitor calories in and microsofthealth with an ms bad to measure calories burnt.

Diet wise I'm not fussing about macros, nutrients, or any of that bollocks at all for now, I have a target of 1200 NET calories a day in mfp, heres how I've done for the month:

The red line is my target, I'm aiming to be within 10% of that which is doubtless way more accurate than the measurement of calories from food labels. I miss that a few times but that's because I outright refuse to give up my weekends, I like to go out have a good meal and a good beer or several and sometimes go to the cinema where I'm damn well sitting in the posh seats with free nachos, no point losing weight to live longer if you end up not wanting to. I've done pretty well regardless.

Here's my calorie burn for the month:

I'm averaging around 2295 per day, I've been doing a 5km run MWF which I hope to increase over time, Last week I started feeding in stronglifts 5x5 on the tuesday, thursday and saturday (or sunday hangover dependent). I reset all weights to empty bar first. Ive also started to add a 20 minute HIIT routine on exercise back after weights until the amount I'm lifting comes up to a challenging level.

Pair the in and out and I get the weight loss:

11 pounds down in 4 weeks is actually faster than I'm targeting (1-2 pounds/week) so I am pleased so far. I have no doubt once I get down another 5-10 progress will be much harder at which point I will probably have to adjust and monitor more than just calories in vs calories burned.

Told ya it was boring but its not like I'm gonna do real work on a damn friday.

Roughly 1.5 - 2lb down this week, pretty much destroyed myself like, Been choked up with the flu (which has probably accounted for a fair bit in sweat and other bodily outgoings...) but still kept the exercise going. Providing there isnt a late rally from the lass that is in second place will have won the step challenge thing I have going for the second week running too, beating my score for last week too.

No change this week but body fat percentage is down slightly. I'm flaring quite badly, struggling to eat healthy foods and I've got chronic fatigue so I'm not exercising. Getting the camera again next Saturday so hopefully they'll find out what is going and give me some meds to sort it out.

113.9kg all be honest I was dissapointed lost 0.7kg but I doubt I couldve been any better behaved if I tried! Feeling very motivated at the minute need to make the most of this motivation!

Down .2lbs this morning which is great because I was out last night and off my food plan so had dinner with friends and copius amounts of booze.

Down 6.1 kg since new year. Thought getting rid of the last bit would be more difficult but it's flying off.

4kg to go until I'm at my fighting weight.

113.9kg all be honest I was dissapointed lost 0.7kg but I doubt I couldve been any better behaved if I tried! Feeling very motivated at the minute need to make the most of this motivation!

Me and our lass have just been to Keswick for the weekend and Improper ballsed my diet up, had fish and chips from that lovely fish shop in the market place, had steak and chips for my tea and a full English for breakfast. I proper enjoyed it but felt guilty as I was eating everything (still didn't stop, had some sweets from that chocolate shop too).

Me and our lass have just been to Keswick for the weekend and Improper ballsed my diet up, had fish and chips from that lovely fish shop in the market place, had steak and chips for my tea and a full English for breakfast. I proper enjoyed it but felt guilty as I was eating everything (still didn't stop, had some sweets from that chocolate shop too).

Don't feel guilty man! Just get into the mindset that foods like that are nice now and again, but not suitable for eating every day. I don't agree with feeling guilty for enjoying nice food or depriving yourself of something you really fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back