"we do what we want"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were good first half myself the scoreline didn't make a difference. Second half was a bit hit and miss mind a lot of angry fans with the pathetic performance on the pitch.

First time I heard your lot all match was the 63rd minute (I know cos I looked at the scoreboard). Not great all round.

Bitter twat :) carry on singing paedophilia songs while we get on with beating your shit on the pitch

Whats so bad about that? We have flags from all over the country dont we? Or are you suggesting they should be supporting us or a more local team?
The second bit. We have supporters around the country who have a connection to the area, maybe their dad was born here. Someone from Hartlepool is jumping on the bandwagon.

Thought we were good first half myself the scoreline didn't make a difference. Second half was a bit hit and miss mind a lot of angry fans with the pathetic performance on the pitch.

First time I heard your lot all match was the 63rd minute (I know cos I looked at the scoreboard). Not great all round.
How was your drive back to York?

If you think we were silent til the 63rd minute then I'm not sure you were actually there at all.

I never said that. I said it was the first time I'd heard you. That could be because we were singing or the acoustics or whatever but that's what I heard. In fact I'm lying I did hear a red and white army chant in the first half to be fair.

Not bitter just an honest view. Same as you lot didn't think much to us but it wasn't bad in our end considering what was happening on the pitch. Nowhere near as good as we have been in the past mind.

Besides we've got nothing to be bitter towards you about its mainly aimed towards our manager and the board!

OP is a total wanksplat. Constantly posted we were going to get beat on the match thread then bigs up the opposition supporters. Fuck off.

I never said that. I said it was the first time I'd heard you. That could be because we were singing or the acoustics or whatever but that's what I heard. In fact I'm lying I did hear a red and white army chant in the first half to be fair.

Not bitter just an honest view. Same as you lot didn't think much to us but it wasn't bad in our end considering what was happening on the pitch. Nowhere near as good as we have been in the past mind.

Besides we've got nothing to be bitter towards you about its mainly aimed towards our manager and the board!
It's always self pontificating though. Nothing to support the team.

Are you from up here mate? What did you get up to before the match?

The acoustics are weird in the ground. Our main singing end is the south stand (the one opposite the away fans). It seems neither end can really hear one another, even more so when both ends are singing.

Man U AND their support were absolutely shit today. They seemed subdued and the chanting was little more than an unintelligible mumble at times. I recently highlighted Bournemouth and they were definitely louder. I imagine Palace and especially Leicester who will be chasing the title as well as possibly Arsenal will be very loud in comparison.

Now that the Mancs aren't seriously chasing the title or possibly even the CL , they just didn't want to know. Very quiet today but I'm reliably informed by a few women there were a few "MEN IN BLACK" singing the AJ song outside.

Fair to say FC United is where the real support is at these days.

The second bit. We have supporters around the country who have a connection to the area, maybe their dad was born here. Someone from Hartlepool is jumping on the bandwagon.

Funny how you only ever see the MUFC Hartlepool flag when they play away to Sunderland or the Mags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back