"we do what we want"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally class but today they were turd.

Thought we were good first half myself the scoreline didn't make a difference. Second half was a bit hit and miss mind a lot of angry fans with the pathetic performance on the pitch.

First time I heard your lot all match was the 63rd minute (I know cos I looked at the scoreboard). Not great all round.

Thought we were good first half myself the scoreline didn't make a difference. Second half was a bit hit and miss mind a lot of angry fans with the pathetic performance on the pitch.

First time I heard your lot all match was the 63rd minute (I know cos I looked at the scoreboard). Not great all round.
WTF?

Were you at the match? Is that what you're claiming it sounded like from the upper north stand?

Normally class but today they were turd.

Tbf it's hard not to be class when you're used to winning every week. Now they are shite there's not too much to sing about. f***ing wankers, I can't stand the twats. The only club I hate more is Newcastle.

It's hilarious how much they've spent yet look like missing out on the top four.

A bizzare remark that. It wasn't the best atmosphere I've known, and the muted efforts of the away lot played their part in that. But it was pretty lively at times and at no time did it resemble so many grounds these days when the only thing you can hear is the bellowing of the staff on the benches.

TBH , I can't remember MU ever being really that vocal at games here. Often that might be because they are winning easily , but not always and certainly not today. Perhaps the feeble second half performance spread upwards.

Tbf it's hard not to be class when you're used to winning every week. Now they are shite there's not too much to sing about. f***ing wankers, I can't stand the twats. The only club I hate more is Newcastle.

It's hilarious how much they've spent yet look like missing out on the top four.

Arsenal, Chelsea, City all have success and none of them are a patch on Man Utd for continuous singing tbf.

A bizzare remark that. It wasn't the best atmosphere I've known, and the muted efforts of the away lot played their part in that. But it was pretty lively at times and at no time did it resemble so many grounds these days when the only thing you can hear is the bellowing of the staff on the benches.

TBH , I can't remember MU ever being really that vocal at games here. Often that might be because they are winning easily , but not always and certainly not today. Perhaps the feeble second half performance spread upwards.

Joking aren't ya? Midweek cup semi they were unbelievable. Sang all game.

Get fucked ya ****. Completely bitter

Thought we were good first half myself the scoreline s didn't make a difference. Second half was a bit hit and miss mind a lot of angry fans with the pathetic performance on the pitch.

Very poor acoustics our place mate . You can hear yourself and think it's loud as but the far end hear nothing . Not bad atmosphere in our end to be fair.

The loudest chants you lot had all game were about you know who. You sang them repeatedly anarl. Pretty pathetic really.

If you think we were silent til the 63rd minute then I'm not sure you were actually there at all.

Some on here overrate their support.
They were absolute shite today especially 2nd half when we were on top, you simply didn't hear them.
In the past with their constant success they've obviously been a happy lot and you've heard them.
With their lack of success though they're basically now being found out, as an away support they're not and have never been in iur class, especially with the constant shite we've had to put up with for the last 60 years.
Yes 60 years not two or three, they'd have no fuckin fans left, wankers.

Then I suggest that you try to learn how to properly appraise a match.

Your (you Are from Manchester, I assume - or is it Hartlepool) players started with arrogance and a laid back, supercilious attitude. Our lot dared to score. Your boys then began their cheating and referee management/bullying, with the gobshit Rooney leading. About his sole contribution, mind.

Your hand balls, shirt pulling, nasty digs and shoves,elbows in the neck during jumps, dives to get our lads sent off etc. continued your unpleasant display. A display, mind entirely in keeping with the (lack of) character of your club.

And so it went on. Sickening.

We beat you fair and square because we were the better team.

Oh, and we have as many on the treatment table as you do. More now after your sickening attack on Jan.

Now Fuck off.

Arsenal, Chelsea, City all have success and none of them are a patch on Man Utd for continuous singing tbf.

Joking aren't ya? Midweek cup semi they were unbelievable. Sang all game.
beat me to it , along with a portsmouth midweek game at the SOL , MU fans at that game were the noisiest we have ever heard.

Thought their support was shit today. Few peado chants and some self pontificating. Flags from Durham and Hartlepool :oops:.

Whats so bad about that? We have flags from all over the country dont we? Or are you suggesting they should be supporting us or a more local team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back