Watching derby game live in Batam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any makems in Singapore want to nip across to Batam there will be a few red and whites watching the match in Red Rose Nagoya
Would have liked to sit with a few of the lads for the game, but its bit late to arrange as I have to travel from Yishun, and have work 07.00 tomorrow,, maybe some other time on a Saturday, stay overnight and play golf on Sunday,, Supposed to be much cheaper than Singapore

Would have liked to sit with a few of the lads for the game, but its bit late to arrange as I have to travel from Yishun, and have work 07.00 tomorrow,, maybe some other time on a Saturday, stay overnight and play golf on Sunday,, Supposed to be much cheaper than Singapore
Aye bit of a trek from Yishun, but aye better when it's a Saturday game.
Plenty of good courses and aye cheaper than Singapore by a mile.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, haha

Now you talking. How's about DHL-ing a few over to Manila? Sounds like it's going to be good craic in Batam. Hopefully the lads will do the business.
International ham and pease pud sarnies, could be a business idea:)

I am there for three weeks over Easter so will be there for the next derby. Two years ago I watched it my room in the hotel so would prefer to get out and watch it. But I am a Sandy...so the lift offer may not be on!
Nee bother with Sandy's we are all red and white man

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back