Virgin Atlantic

Much prefer them to BA. BA has fallen off a cliff customer service wise.

Can’t comment on food as I don’t eat plane food. Couple drinks and a Xanax and I’m out 😴

They're decent. Food in economy is standard no frills bait. Premium economy is good especially if you get a window seat

Most of their fleet nowadays is new Dreamliners / A350 so you should get stuff like free wifi

Last edited:
Flew with them last year to new york got a mega deal on the flights went out in Upper class and came.home premium

Unreal service 👏 the virgin lounge at Heathrow was the absolute dogs bollocks too hope this helps

Newcastle to DXB must be their biggest scratter flight they offer tbf. Probably sick of fake tits and teeth Jawdees acting up pissed on the flight.
You do get a lot of scratters like but equally that’s a key route for connections on to other places for anyone from the NE. Always plenty of lovely old dears heading back to Oz or wherever. I was talking to an Emirates stewardess on a flight recently and she said most of them quite like the NCL route as most people are pretty sound if not a bit lively. She said it beats wiping shit off the floor on the Pakistan routes or being treat like shit flying to KSA etc.

Back