Vinicius Junior "feels less and less like playing..."

There's nothing to talk about. The Getafe fans called the player monkey. In England, the whole crowd would be thinking the word monkey but we'd be too woke to say it. Apparently.

So it's basically the same.
If it doesn't walk like a duck or quack like a duck it's probably still a duck.

You're an expert in misconstruing maliciously. Maybe you should change your user name to malicious00
How have I misinterpreted your post? You suggested that English crowds probably think the same as the racist segments of the Spanish crowd but tend to not voice it out loud. What are you basing that on?

Last edited:
How have I misinterpreted your post? You suggested that English crowds probably think the same as the racist segments of the Spanish crowd but tend to not voice it out loud. What are you basing that on?
Analyse your post#207.

I have saic at least twice on this thread that racism is more prevalent in Spain. Iirc the figures for UK are 5% openly racist, another 15 % harbour racist attitudes, but don't openly express them.

I don't know if there are official figures for Spain
Analyse your post#207.

I have saic at least twice on this thread that racism is more prevalent in Spain. Iirc the figures for UK are 5% openly racist, another 15 % harbour racist attitudes, but don't openly express them.

I don't know if there are official figures for Spain
However, after a quick look, a recent study shows that 25% of young Spaniards shoe racist attitudes.

Last edited:

The racially abused player receiving the punishment. It’s so backwards, man. It’s like they’re encouraging racism.

The keeper's captain and club president said they had evidence of racist insults from the crowd. According to the home club, their opponents haven't presented any evidence to the police as of yet.

The referee in his report said that neither he nor his officials heard any racist comments.

The keeper and his club claim that he received racist insults several times at different points during the match. However, the keeper didn't notify the referee at any point and jumped into the crowd and grabbed hold of a fan by the scarf around his neck.

The keeper's captain and club president said they had evidence of racist insults from the crowd. According to the home club, their opponents haven't presented any evidence to the police as of yet.

The referee in his report said that neither he nor his officials heard any racist comments.

The keeper and his club claim that he received racist insults several times at different points during the match. However, the keeper didn't notify the referee at any point and jumped into the crowd and grabbed hold of a fan by the scarf around his neck.
The link in the article reports the crowd were shouting "eres un puto mono" and "puto negro de mierda".

The RFEF always seem quick to dismiss this sort of thing. I remember it happening to Cala playing for Cadiz.

They’re blatantly ignorant to racial issues.

The link in the article reports the crowd were shouting "eres un puto mono" and "puto negro de mierda".

The RFEF always seem quick to dismiss this sort of thing. I remember it happening to Cala playing for Cadiz.

They’re blatantly ignorant to racial issues.

That's what the keeper claims was said.

In the referees report he states that neither him nor his linesmen heard any racist comments during the match nor were they made aware of any racist chants until after the goalkeeper jumped
into the stand and grabbed a fan.

Raja Majadahonda claimed they had evidence to prove racist chants but haven't yet provided anything.

After interviews conducted by the club and local police this is how the situation developed:

Having been reduced to 10 men, Raja Majadahonda keeper Sarr was constantly heckled by fans for his constant time wasting. After Sestao's second goal and celebration one fan said to Sarr "ahora correrás" which translates literally as "now you'll run" it can also be translated as "now you'll hurry up" in response to his time wasting. It's to this response, Sarr jumped into the crowd and grabbed hold of a fan by the scarf around his neck.

The keeper and his club insist that racist chanting was evident throughout the match yet 1) they didn't notify the referee at any point during the match which is the protocol 2) they haven't provided any clear evidence as of yet and 3) none of the match officials, stadium security, members from either team apart from Sarr heard these alleged racist comments.

Not saying they didn't happen but if they did then the punishment should be severe for the club and fan/s responsible.

Sestao River have been fined €6000 and ordered to play 2 games behind closed doors based only on "pruebas indicias" which translates as circumstancial evidence. In other words, they don't have any concrete evidence to prove it. Sestao River will appeal both charges.

Raja Majadahonda goalkeeper has been banned for 2 matches for his red card and conduct which the club have said they won't appeal. They've also been fined which they said they will appeal. Goalkeeper has got off lightly there.

Meanwhile, Getafe have had a stand closed for chants aimed towards Quique Flores and one of his players. Punishment seems less severe than Sestao River despite there being clear evidence.
The Spanish wannabe gammons defending racism man. :lol:

No one is defending racism.

We're condemning it and strongly. All we're saying is that a minority of dickheads making racist chants doesn't tar the whole population with the same brush.

Last edited:
BHH….

Seriously though, feel for the lads and lasses that still have to put up with this Neanderthal behaviour….f***ing idiots

I thought it only happened to Vini Jr. because of the way he acts?

Seems like it's far more common than people will admit. Bellingham saying it happens in most away games in La Liga. Hopefully by speaking out, they can help educate.
Authorities 'need to do more' on racism - Bellingham

Back